"FREE" Bluetooth Speakers

Pseudoty

http://www.kmart.com/nakamichi-naka-bt05-silver-bt/p-018W006344064001P?redirectType=SRDT

The reviews for these on Amazon are good mostly all 5 stars.  They have 4 different colors.  If you buy Two to bring your total cost to $80 and you have the $10 back on $75 coupon loaded you will get $74 back in points.  So the most these will cost you is $6 before redeeming surprise points/points. 

• Like 7

How did you do this?  I'm new to SYW.

I had a few points to redeem, the $10 back on $50, and then the promotion for the speakers themselves. It is always a little fuzzy math coming from Kmart, but I'm not arguing with them if they want to pay me to take a pair of bluetooth speakers.

I know alot of people complain about Kmart, but if you work it right, they have some of the best deals around IMO.

• Like 1

Just so I understand, I am not allowed to even mention a credit card promotion?  The mods are out of control Macks, I've had two of them delete posts in 24 hours.

Go over to wikipedia if you want to flex your muscles guys.

That is correct, KMart is an affiliate of BrickPicker, so no need to mention other promotions.  You are lucky, some folks have dozens of posts removed each day.

• Like 1

When can I use my points?

When you get them, usually after an item has shipped or is ready for pickup.

Where do I see those?

In the upper right, or at checkout, at KMart.com, Sears.com, and Shopyourwayrewards.com

How is Kmart about repeat purchases of the same thing?

They like it!  Sometimes the point back promotions are limited to 2, but you can keep buying, if you really want to.