Walmart Canada - 10664 (1600 parts) - $40

Stragus

I got several online shipped.  Any fellow brickpickers that will be opening these and missed out.  I have no probs selling for cost.

I may want to take you up on this too.   I had to work and wasn't able to make it out to any stores today.

Where in Canada are you located?

Hello, I'm new here but I've been around for a while. Been really collecting for 2 years .. been in love with legos since 37 years... now with my 2 little boys we share the same passion. I've been able to score 2 box at WM on the South shore of Mtl today. None left at any Wm's from Valleyfield to St-Bruno to the best of my search !

Hello, I'm new here but I've been around for a while. Been really collecting for 2 years .. been in love with legos since 37 years... now with my 2 little boys we share the same passion. I've been able to score 2 box at WM on the South shore of Mtl today. None left at any Wm's from Valleyfield to St-Bruno to the best of my search !

Congratulations!

This Creative Tower is perfect gift for children.

• Like 1

Asked an "special employee, knowing more than they used to .. and believe me she knows how to go further in their system " at Walmart Chateauguay-South Shore MTL,  about getting more ... for sure it was a one shot deal.

Got hooked up to search entire inventory for these for the entire Quebec province - at 99% there's no more to find in any Quebec Walmarts. 

WM system works with their item # when they search for these ..but both Duplo and this set are under the same .. Tips you have to be clear and go with the upc : 067341919022 insted !

Edited by gravtation
  • Like 2

Ouch!  If you order in multiples of 2, they ship in original Lego cartons (at least that's how mine arrived)

I ordered 4... Two arrived in excellent condition, the other one arrived with one of the two looking like seapotato's. I'm just going to keep that one for the kids... The "tower" itself is made from some pretty flimsy cardboard and plastic so it's no surprise to me some are getting crushed.

I did order two. The other one was fine (just the smallest hint of bending on the lid). I guess it was just bad luck?!

I guess so.  Well you can always open that one to use or part out.  I was lucky then!

I ordered 4... Two arrived in excellent condition, the other one arrived with one of the two looking like seapotato's. I'm just going to keep that one for the kids... The "tower" itself is made from some pretty flimsy cardboard and plastic so it's no surprise to me some are getting crushed.

I guess the cardboard construction keeps costs (and shipping weight) down, more plastic for bricks ;)

Wow... That's pretty bad... Too bad there's already like 6 listings on CL for it! You can undercut everybody lol

Yeah the local CL market is quite cutthroat. 

Wow do people get all angry when you try and make some money. Just received an email that says "Is the Lego Creative Tower still available that you have posted on Kijiji? Just to let you know I am willing to pay $50.00 like everyone else is selling them for not $80.00." Thought about replying "then buy it from them", but I've decided it's not worth my time. All of those offers have been straight to the ol' deleted bin.

I'd rather post and complain about it here. :)

• Like 1

I relate to you gregpj.

This is my first festival selling season on Kijiji, and I got a lot of availability query, a lot more of low ball offering like you have got and at least on-spot cancellation, but haven't made even 1 trade.

I think it should be me that begin to get all angry.

Wow do people get all angry when you try and make some money. Just received an email that says "Is the Lego Creative Tower still available that you have posted on Kijiji? Just to let you know I am willing to pay $50.00 like everyone else is selling them for not $80.00." Thought about replying "then buy it from them", but I've decided it's not worth my time. All of those offers have been straight to the ol' deleted bin.

I'd rather post and complain about it here. :)

I also had a couple of $50 requests, but I also ignored them.  I so wanted to mock them though!

I had an offer for $60. I didnt bother replying lol

I've sold a couple for $80 already so I'm not going to accept $60 either seapotato.  There are a few $65-75 listings on our local CL but those will eventually disappear.

Also, I've tried Kijiji and CL and CL is definitely more successful for me, so I've stopped using Kijiji completely.

Edited by wilandirene
  • Like 1

Maybe some parents are a little ticked that QFLL's scouped up all the product and left nothing for their children.  Something will have to give one day.

Mine were "scouped" before the actual black friday event thanks to some kind BP soul who alerted the masses. I just calmly placed an online order, then waited for the bottom feeders to sell out. Some dude locally even claimed to be giving people a "deal" at $50 so other sellers wouldn't reap the profits. If you were so benevolent, you'd sell them at cost.

Whatever.. this is just business.

** Edit .. Just got another funny one. Offered $45.. then an hour later offered $28. My trash bin is getting full, time to empty it. Or maybe I'll sign up their email account for some fun mailing lists. **

Edited by gregpj