FREE STORE ADVERTISING FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON!!

Ed and I want to create a page here in the forum (or somewhere) that will allow anyone who has an eBay and/or Amazon store to create a banner ad and advertise their store during the holiday season.  Just PM me with a 728x90 banner and any small message about possible deals that you might be offering. Also make sure you include a link to your store and store name if there is one.  If you want to include your Brickpicker name, let me know, otherwise I will keep it anonymous.  This can be a good way for you to bring some new life to your store and get your holiday season sales off to a good start.

Awesome! Thanks a lot I was working on a banner for ebay already. Thanks guys! Will be in touch. Great member perk!

Nice to see that I got a couple banners in already!!!  Here are a few answers to some questions that I have received:

• Any particular file format?
    I would say JPG, PNG or if you know how to do animated banners, you can create animated .gifs

• Does the eBay store need to be 100% LEGO related?
    No..It would be great if you have some LEGO, but if you are a well run store with items that people may like here, then that is fine as well.  I know there are a lot of items that people discuss in the "What else to you buy thread"