20% off retired sets at a local Mom & Pop Pharmacy

exciter1

My local Mom & Pop Pharmacy is running a 20% all their toy stock this weekend.  I bought these items earlier today.

Tie Fighter - $43.99

Jabba's Palace - $95.99

Friends: Adventure Camper x 2 - $27.99

Friends: Cool Convertible - $11.99

I bought the Space Shuttles a few weeks ago and I didn't see the Friends: City Park Cafe earlier today either.  I'm going back for the Big Blue Brick Box 6166s tomorrow, even though they are marked up to $40 and I can get them for $32 each. It looks like they're going for about a $100 on EBay, so I should be able to get $50 profit each on all 4 of these.

I'm not sure about getting the Helm's Deeps, but I know this will be my last shot at getting them for $104 each?

Opinions on what I should pick-up of the remaining items?  Most items are MSRP and sales tax here is 7.25%.  Thanks...

• Like 4

I'd get the Tie Fighter, Cabin, and all the 3000 friends (think you got all but the stables from your OP).

I'd go with the Helms too,  not going to get another opportunity on that one

They have 2 x Helm's Deep and 1 x Jabba's Palace left (with a small crease on the bottom).  Yes, I'm trying to figure out how much to spend, after blowing out my wallet this week/month.

• Like 1

As cool as all those old sets are, I think I would rather grab a Pet Shop or Tower Bridge. Assuming you've already got a few Helms Deeps and Jabba's Palace and Barges.

Yep, I do have a good amount of Jabba's Palace and Helms Deeps, so I might convert the 6166 $$$ to a Pet Shop.  I'm at my limit on Tower Bridge.

I have many Heartlake Stables too, so that's why I left it behind.  $40 isn't a bad price on it though.

Yep, I do have a good amount of Jabba's Palace and Helms Deeps, so I might convert the 6166 $$$ to a Pet Shop.  I'm at my limit on Tower Bridge.

I have many Heartlake Stables too, so that's why I left it behind.  $40 isn't a bad price on it though.

There's just not enough meet on most of those bones at retail to be worth the trouble to flip other that the ones you said you already bought.
  • Like 1