Lego Creator 7347 50% off at Sears!

bigreen

Hi guys,

Just spot a 50% off deal at Sears, see here: http://www.sears.ca/product/lego-creator-highway-pickup-set/616-000053108-4654041.

For this Creator set although it has been retired but there seems no much investment potential, I think it could still be a perfect gift! I bought this thing last year for my son's birthday at 20% off, and it is quite good.

Personally I have grabbed extra 4 more for the Xmas season.

Good luck!

• Like 2

FAO was giving this set out for free with $200 exclusives last year so I got a few xwings. Flipped most of them around $70 (the trucks not the xwings) but I gave my 7 year old nephew one for xmas and he loved it. I helped him build it, good times.

Hope FAO has a similar deal this year. 

Edited by marcandre

Use coupon code 941 612 780 for an extra $10 any order over $25.

Weird, if you use the coupon code for saving $10.oo they charge you an additional $3.95 for ship to store, so really it's a $6.05 coupon code. (Ship to store is usually free when no coupons are applied)

Shame it isn`t a popular set, I definitely could not recommend this for investment, even at 50%. Good luck finding a buyer. To build though it`s a good deal for anyone interested, don`t personally own this one yet so may go ahead and order one just because of the deal. Haven`t decided yet haha. 

The day before yesterday I got my shipment of all 4 7347 from Sears.ca, and I'm very glad they arrived in one piece, because Sears.ca wrapped and shipped them just like clothes: put each one of them in a  thin plastic bag and then send for shippingl! No carton box, no air bag and even no any stuffing materials.

Maybe some other guys had experienced this but for me, it really scary.

The day before yesterday I got my shipment of all 4 7347 from Sears.ca, and I'm very glad they arrived in one piece, because Sears.ca wrapped and shipped them just like clothes: put each one of them in a  thin plastic bag and then send for shippingl! No carton box, no air bag and even no any stuffing materials.

Maybe some other guys had experienced this but for me, it really scary.

Glad to hear they arrived ok! Sears  doesn't seem to pack their stuff, just puts them in plastic bags and slaps a massive label on the front of the box :(

Usually recommend shipping to store to limit the potential for damaged items. I've had a Rancor Pit and Falcon arrive from them in abysmal condition before.

Glad to hear they arrived ok! Sears  doesn't seem to pack their stuff, just puts them in plastic bags and slaps a massive label on the front of the box :(

Usually recommend shipping to store to limit the potential for damaged items. I've had a Rancor Pit and Falcon arrive from them in abysmal condition before.

Thank you very much Sandwraithx157, for the advice!

I ordered one of these for pickup at my local Sears delivery outlet, and it arrived without any bag or box, with the shipping label stuck right to the box!

I've found the labels peel off the boxes reasonably well.  I had to remove labels from 10 Olivia's Treehouse and only one box had any sticky residue, so I was surprised/pleased.

• Like 1