MINECRAFT in stock at ToysRus.com - Attention Stephen Rockefeller!

Doofy McGee

Just a heads up to anyone purchasing these to quickly flip them on ebay. They are only selling for between $50-60 with free shipping right now. After ebay/paypal fees and shipping there is not a whole lot of room for profit. Not to be negative, just giving a fair warning to everyone.

Lego isn't stupid, if they can make money they will. They talk about how much the molds cost and they already have the molds for this set, so they would be foolish not to satisfy demand. Once demand levels off then they should likely reduce or end production. Of course, I could be wrong. This one set is probably not even a rounding error on their income statement. As someone who has worked for several large companies I have to say that some decisions that were made in those companies had nothing to do with profit/loss.

Appartently they have it in stock right now. Got get 'em!

apparently Aaron the LEGO gods are attempting to tell me that either A) you don't really need this set or B) Why are you even worried about this since you could give 2 sh#&s minecraft. Nonetheless Aaron appreciate the attempted heads up (again). Minecraft 2 Rock 0 its all good though I will get one eventually lol. I'm with Rich (as I'm sure everyone else is) when he said its not worth it to flip them quickly now ( I bet he is sitting on 150 of them lol). let me declare this........the same thing will NOT happen to me with the BTTF time machine even though I think its gonna be 5 times harder to obtain than the MC set.

apparently Aaron the LEGO gods are attempting to tell me that either A) you don't really need this set or B) Why are you even worried about this since you could give 2 sh#&s minecraft. Nonetheless Aaron appreciate the attempted heads up (again). Minecraft 2 Rock 0 its all good though I will get one eventually lol. I'm with Rich (as I'm sure everyone else is) when he said its not worth it to flip them quickly now ( I bet he is sitting on 150 of them lol). let me declare this........the same thing will NOT happen to me with the BTTF time machine even though I think its gonna be 5 times harder to obtain than the MC set.

I'm actually down to only 2 Minecrafts. Like I said before, they aren't selling for the huge profit they were a couple months ago. Demand for them has gone way down as supply has increased. Will they be worth more at some point later down the road once they're EOL? Most likely yes, but I plan to pitch the last 2 I have by next week if prices don't increase (I could care less about Minecraft). Yeah I may only make a small $5-10 profit, but I can use this towards the IS I just purchased at RRP (mad I didn't buy it for the $239.99 price tag a couple days ago). Ohwell Amazon is down to only 75 IS's left so I expect to see them sold out within the next 24 hrs and then the price on them should jump up to around $300, hopefully. :)

You got an IS???? That is bigger news than minecrap being in stock!!!! I am proud of you, we are now friends again officially!! On an unrelated note, I think I want an Emerald Night!

Haha yep finally bought one. I didn't want to regret not getting one when the prices increase. Fingers crossed the box doesn't show up to my door step destroyed. You should definitely get an EN, it's one of my favorites!!

apparently Aaron the LEGO gods are attempting to tell me that either A) you don't really need this set or B) Why are you even worried about this since you could give 2 sh#&s minecraft. Nonetheless Aaron appreciate the attempted heads up (again). Minecraft 2 Rock 0 its all good though I will get one eventually lol.

The correct answer is Option C) Minecraft does indeed suck, but I know you wanted one of these sets. Lol. The truth is, I got two the other night, and that is all I can afford right now. My money tree still isn't working. It just keeps growing regular leaves.

I know lots of people want this set, and I seem to have the luck when it comes to discovering its availability, so I do my best to give everyone a chance at it.

p.s. Minecraft blows! Haha!