Help me to figure out if this is a good deal for 200$! 3 large bins

MTG/LEGO

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tag/4700519785.html

3 large tubs and tons of books. I see a lot of bionicle books. Called and he said he wasn't sure of the weight. He asking 200$ and its about a 20 min drive for me to get there. Would anyone here know the weight by looking at this? I've never bought bulk before!

I bought a bulk lot at a garage sale that had a similarly sized bin. My guess would be that there is about 20lbs per bin or around 55-60lbs total. I think it's a good deal for $200.

I agree, it looks good. Probably there's not one complete set in it but you'll never know...

Saw a black ship piece there, makes me wonder if parts of the black pearl ended up in that bunch...

Also two "satelite dishes" that are only to be found in two sets, namely 10178 (motorized AT-AT) or 7675. Probably it's only form 7675 so there will be but two of them, anyhow those are rare pieces.

As for the rest I couldn't see anything special.

200$ sounds like a good deal though. Price per piece should be pretty good haha :-D

Okay he let me have it all for 150$ with the bins and all the books. It's 52 pounds lego and 20 pounds bionicle. His grandkids came to visit for the summer while he was vacationing in Vegas so he didnt want to keep them. His grandkids are 9-12-15 so hopefully that means good stuff. Will check later but time to go to my local lego store to pick up some more town halls

• Like 1

My biggest stuff I like to collect is Star Wars and in the box of boxes there are 20+ books including slave 1, the smaller falcon and star destroyer, Jabba barge, etc etc 20+ Star Wars sets and 30+ bionic lie sets. Now I have to just hope that the grandkids didn't take any of these sets with them! Can't wait to go through the boxes. I feel like I will be disappointed now after seeing all the books