Staples: 40% off any Packing Supply or Shipping Service

g3man

Just be warned staples sells 32lb ect boxes. These are not 200lb bursting strength as advertised on their website. For comparison LEGO Shop at Home uses 40lb ect which are 200lb bursting strength. These staples boxes are very lightweight. You get what you pay for.

I actually wouldn't mind lightwieight 12x9x3 boxes to stay under 1 lb when shipping small sets, like RIs or rovers Edited by No More Monkeys

Just be warned staples sells 32lb ect boxes. These are not 200lb bursting strength as advertised on their website. For comparison LEGO Shop at Home uses 40lb ect which are 200lb bursting strength. These staples boxes are very lightweight. You get what you pay for. 

Speaking for eBay sales at least...if they don't buy insurance...it's really not our problem.  I have had zero issues with these Staples boxes...AND compared to what most sellers use to ship (at least stuff I've purchased historically)...I'd be ecstatic to receive items in these boxes.

Just giving a heads up that these are far inferior to the 200lb boxes from other vendors that are stamped as such. When your fedex guy uses your package as a step stool it could mean the difference between damaged set/out of pocket return shipping/defect vs happy buyer. There is a reason LEGO Shop at Home uses 40lb ect and not 32 ect.

If you find a box for the Sewer Lair that cheap, let me know.  I am going to need 6-7 of them.

either this: http://www.staples.com/product_630775 (20/bundle) or this: http://www.staples.com/product_426424 (10/bunde) , if TRU dimensions are correct. I think they are close enough to $2 per box given the coupon, but I did not do the math

Edited by No More Monkeys

Anybody that has the Masterpiece Soundwave, Grimlock, Sunstorm, with the Staple Sale you get 25 to a bundle for $23.09 Plus tax and free shipping, savings of $15.40 and these boxes are perfect for these 3 sets. and they are nicely made thick boxes.   Here is the size 16"x16"x8"     Ed