Walmart.ca online clearance deals, new sets added

bigreen

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone has trouble ordering that set 70721 at $10?

Twice in a row now, I place an order and it's cancelled some two weeks later, but the item still appears in stock.

These clearance Ninjago sets have been going in and out of stock like crazy the past few days. Wouldn't be surprised if they were inventory errors.

Have not personally ordered any of these, so can't say.

These clearance Ninjago sets have been going in and out of stock like crazy the past few days. Wouldn't be surprised if they were inventory errors.

Have not personally ordered any of these, so can't say.

I think it is just because Walmart gets a new shipment -- after all, these Ninjago sets are not retired yet.

On Oct. 21 I put an order of 4 70720, the order is a success but later got an email saying they have run out of stock, will be shipped as soon as they found some stock. It is stated in that email that only after 29 days that they still can not fulfil the order will it be cancelled by Walmart. Last week 70720 did got available again and I got an email telling me that my order is shipped.

In fact what surprised me is that Stragus said his order got cancelled. Does he just mean he failed to get the order confirmation email? Because from my experience except that you call them to do this, Walmart is reluctant to cancel an order.

Walmart.ca is still in it's infancy - they don't seem to be able to run a ecommerce site yet, my order of discount LOR pirate ships 2 weeks ago was accepted, then cancelled, then messaged that it was backordered until stock arrived & would automatically cancel in 30 days, then another message that it was cancelled again then the order showed up yesterday (delivered to the neighbour across the street by UPS... no charges to the cc yet so who knows when the payment will pull.  

In fact what surprised me is that Stragus said his order got cancelled. Does he just mean he failed to get the order confirmation email? Because from my experience except that you call them to do this, Walmart is reluctant to cancel an order.

Definitely cancelled, twice.

"Item have been cancelled for your Walmart.ca order X"

"Because this order has been cancelled, your credit card number ending in X was never charged."

The first order took about 3 weeks to cancel. The second one took about a week.

Definitely cancelled, twice.

"Item have been cancelled for your Walmart.ca order X"

"Because this order has been cancelled, your credit card number ending in X was never charged."

The first order took about 3 weeks to cancel. The second one took about a week.

Wow, learned something.

Good luck for your new orders!