Free eBay shipping boxes

brick_slayer

Hey all,

I had ordered some shipping boxes from uspssupplies.ebay.com a month ago but haven't received them yet. Since the whole thing is free, I knew it would take some time but I am holding off on selling a bunch of small items till they arrive and am starting to get antsy. Have other people used this service and if so how long did it take for your materials to arrive? Unfortunately the "Order History" section does not indicate if the items have been shipped or not.

Thanks

Mods: Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, wasn't sure where to put it

So you get an eBay logo on the side of the box? Except for having less of a selection to choose from how is this any different than ordering directly from USPS.com? Am I missing something?

I have never ordered way, but it looks like it is the same except with ebay branding on them. I may pick a few up because they are ever so slightly more professional IMO. 

To OP just order off USPS.com. Always get my order within a few days.

Make sure to check your ebay postage rates, the new priority rates went into effect and they are significantly cheaper than before with discounts in the 45-50% range on priority mail.  9lbs package from Atlanta to Chicago was only $7 and change.  That was something I would automatically medium flat rate before.  10lbs priority mail to texas was only $10.   Basically check the rate before assuming the flat rate is cheaper anymore.  Caught numerous packages today that the regular priority mail was a lot cheaper than the flat rate.  Seems to mainly be the 7-12lb packages.  The highest discounts I had seen before was in the mid 20's.  I know USPS rate updates was the 7th so I guess they are trying to offer priority mail cheaper than UPS ground and with a faster service.