Fan Expo exclusive Ghost - good investment or not

Lego is at the fan expo and they are selling the sdcc ghost with a different mini figure then sdcc.

They are selling for $51 Canadian

First day it was limited

Friday they changed It

Today you can buy unlimited

Is it worth it long term as an investment, although I think this depends on popularity of Star Wars rebels this fall

Are many interested in this for trade, if I could get my friend to get more

Or better to hold on to these

This is one of the weaker Star Wars con exclusive sets. The ship is lame and the figure isn't exclusive. Not too much interest in it if they went from limited to unlimited buying. At SDCC these things are gone within 20 minutes with one per person limit.

But I would like one if there is anyone going who is kind enough to grab one for me. I'd obviously cover cost, shipping, plus extra for your time.

Funny how the sdcc version sold out and they can't seem to give away the Canadian fanexpo version

Perhaps market saturation or just mass of people,at sdcc

Or maybe the Canadians just lack the consumer training that Americans have acquired (to waste as much $ as possible, regardless of an items actual value).

I like to collect every variant so I would love for someone to pick one up for me and I'd cover cost.  PM me if anyone has any interest.

I don't want to suggest to try to make money from your friendly brickpicker (and don't suggest the opposite), but here you have your answer: apparently you could make some money - just not from trekgate502, maybe. :o)