Batman CL Lot

jback93

If that lot had the minifigures, I would have bought it the first second I saw it. I know that some of the minifigures can be quite expensive if you want to buy them and sell the sets as complete.

I still think that $125 is a good price point, and you could probably sell the sets as complete but without minifigures.

For $125 you could make up the money just selling the sets with no minifigures.  It looks like the instructions are all there and most missing parts will be fairly cheap to purchase.  If the minifigs are there then you will make a killing.  If you are looking to complete with minifigs then you will be looking at serious money.

I would jump on it.  See if you can haggle down a little, but $125 is still a good deal.

DoNot, did you take the deal or is it still available? Yeah I'm in AL

Hadn't really decided. He said he thought they should be close to complete. No figures at all.

Its a good deal. Even without the figures, a couple lot would be worth at least 400$ or more. But its gonna sit.

If you really want it, I would encourage you to go grab it. I may decide to do it after I think about it, but I don't need another piece project right now. lol.

buy the sets and then bricklink the minifigures and if possible box......your make a ton!

That might be a problem. The minifigures for the 7783 Batcave can cost at least $100 from what's available on Bricklink. And that just for the one set. I would research if it's worth it to buy all the minifigures for a particular set. For certain sets, it may be worth it, but for others it may not be. It all depends on the set, and what you purchased it at.