Hello from Connecticut

• 1 month later...

Hello all, I'm here to learn and get more involved in my son's most favorite thing in the world, Lego. For some reason I never got into Lego when I was a kid, but thanks to my little boy, I am now enjoying what I missed for all these years. It's funny how his obsession quickly became my wife's and my obsession as well.

Hello all, I'm here to learn and get more involved in my son's most favorite thing in the world, Lego. For some reason I never got into Lego when I was a kid, but thanks to my little boy, I am now enjoying what I missed for all these years. It's funny how his obsession quickly became my wife's and my obsession as well.

• 2 months later...

Hello from Connecticut. Im a 34 year old AFOL of Lego. I have 2 kids, a son and daughter and they have gotten me hooked on Lego. My daughter is into Friends and the houses. My son loves Disney Cars. Its a blast building them with my kids. I love almost any set, especially the Modulars. Ray

Yeah, MISB form. I bought the Grand Emporium and then I realized I wanted all the Modulars. So, I went backwards due to cost. I saw how much the Green Grocer already had gone up and bought 2 of them. I have one built and one MISB. Want Cafe Corner and Market Street. But just a lot of $$$$

Hello from Connecticut. Im a 34 year old AFOL of Lego. I have 2 kids, a son and daughter and they have gotten me hooked on Lego. My daughter is into Friends and the houses. My son loves Disney Cars. Its a blast building them with my kids. I love almost any set, especially the Modulars. Ray

Welcome to the site :)

Thanks guys, nice to meet all of you. I have not gone to headquarters, don't think their is anything there. Is there???? I am actually going to the new LEGO Discovery center that opened up in Westchester New York in a couple weeks. Anybody been there? I also am going to Chicago on Sunday and going to visit my first ever Lego Store. Never been to one of those either.