Goal: All Modulars on Display

Sauromosis

Yes, the Pet Shop has added some big stock on the roof.   :rofl:

As far as display, I guess I'll just display the corners from the side at first.  I really want to see them all lined up chronologically.  I don't have space to point the corner out front.  As it is, this shelf isn't long enough and I'll need to add another one above or to the right!

Nice work.  Cool idea for a display project.

Now it's things like this we should encourage more!  As investors we want people to decide one day to start back collecting old sets like the modular lines, or all the LotR sets, or all the UCS sets, etc.  That's what fuels a good chunk of secondary market price growth.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I know the feeling with the modulars.  My wife has all of them built except the first 3.  GG, CC, and MS.  I would absolutely love to own those 3 sets, but the aftermarket price is just beyond stupid for those sets.  I might try to find a used set for them, but I doubt it.

They are sooo awesome all linked together.  I can't wait to see what the next modular is going to be.

• Like 2