Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - September 2014

comicblast

A few nice perks this month:

• Free Worriz' Fire Bike with purchases $50+
  • Free White Classic Spaceman promo with purchases $99+
  • September 17-30th VIPs get early access to a new Holiday themed set
  • Batman Tumbler available on September 1st, 2014.
  • New LEGO Catalog

Hopefully, in the new catalog we'll see the new Lego Ideas sets, so we can figure out if they have the same "Limited" tag as the Mars Rover.

LEGO-Stores-September-2014-Calendar.jpg

• Like 2

A few nice perks this month:

• Free Worriz' Fire Bike with purchases $50+
  • Free White Classic Spaceman promo with purchases $99+
  • September 17-30th VIPs get early access to a new Holiday themed set
  • Batman Tumbler available on September 1st, 2014.
  • New LEGO Catalog
Hopefully, in the new catalog we'll see the new Lego Ideas sets, so we can figure out if they have the same "Limited" tag as the Mars Rover.

attachicon.gif4903-US-SEP2014-StoreCal_medres.pdf

What kind of new LEGO catalog is that coming out? Don't they have one for every half-year, like July-December 2014? Isn't that one already released?

What kind of new LEGO catalog is that coming out? Don't they have one for every half-year, like July-December 2014? Isn't that one already released?

No, they usually come out with them for every season. Plus a few additional ones for the holidays. Just checked my personal little collection of catalogs. For the last year, they are as follows: 

1. Fall 2013
  2. Holiday 2013
  3. Late Holiday 2013 (VIP members only)
  4. January 2014
  5. Spring 2014
  6. Summer 2014

I assume Lego will follow their previous patterns, and come out with a Fall catalog.

• Like 1

No, they usually come out with them for every season. Plus a few additional ones for the holidays. Just checked my personal little collection of catalogs. For the last year, they are as follows: 

1. Fall 2013
  2. Holiday 2013
  3. Late Holiday 2013 (VIP members only)
  4. January 2014
  5. Spring 2014
  6. Summer 2014

I assume Lego will follow their previous patterns, and come out with a Fall catalog.

Where do you get those catalogs? I never saw anythings else but the Jan-Jun & Jul-Dec half-year catalogs in stores.

Yeah, I'm definitely ordering a Tumbler for my personal collection on 9/1 using some VIP points.  I can't wait to build that one!

The white classic spaceman will probably fetch a fair price.  The white ones are the hardest to find in good condition, it seems like the gold on their logo rubbed off the quickest for some reason.

Wait, I'm confused. If I am understanding correctly... it's possible to buy less than $100 from S@H?!

How is this miracle achieved? I've never heard of such a thing. :D

It does seem that way. Between the cost of shipping and tax which even on a small order can tack on an extra $10 at least, it hardly could be considered cost effective to buy just one thing from Shop-at-Home (unless it was $80 or more).

• 2 weeks later...