[COLLISHOP BE] HH 139

Neosphinx

Ty for the link.cant find if they deliver to the UK though.

Give your woman a trip to Bruges as present for whatever is the next holiday and take some HH with you. Win-win situation. Unfortunately they only deliver in Belgium home adresses or pick-up points.

• Like 1

26 HH's left now. Only 4 ordered since this afternoon. Are people in Belgium sleeping?

And 1 of those gone is extra for me :-|

I don't know. It's not widely known as a modular

Or...Belgian investors are so clever they know it will fail in secondary market

Or... every Belgian investor is on holiday...

Or... the price can still be lower? :-|

No clue at all why they still sit there

• Like 1

Does they answer emails and ship to germany?

I do not know if they answer emails, but shipping to Germany is not possible. They only ship to Belgian adresses or pick-up points. If you live close to the border, you can order, let them be delivered in a pick-up point and pick them up when you have the time.

Ordered an R2D2. No HH. After spending so much time reading this forum I still keep on missing the real deals. I have more faith in R2 but you all order a HH! Grrrrr.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Brickpicker

Nothing wrong with that. I also wanted to order a R2-D2 and a TB. But they have still more than 99 of those. HH only 16 the last time I checked today,

Invest in where you are comfortable with. You have to justify it for yourself. Someday you will get rewarded by not always following the crowds.

Nothing wrong with that. I also wanted to order a R2-D2 and a TB. But they have still more than 99 of those. HH only 16 the last time I checked today,

Invest in where you are comfortable with. You have to justify it for yourself. Someday you will get rewarded by not always following the crowds.

Thanks for the support man. ;-)

Ordered an R2D2. No HH. After spending so much time reading this forum I still keep on missing the real deals. I have more faith in R2 but you all order a HH! Grrrrr.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Brickpicker

If everyone would buy the same set, noone would make a good profit.R2D2 was reasonably priced aswell, don't worry, you made a good call.