Number of owners for each set idea

I wasnt quite sure where this topic belonged so i figured i would post it here. This may be an aweful idea guys so don't hold back on telling me so. What if you list how many other brickpicker.com members own a particular Lego set when you view the details page for that set? Maybe even a percentage would be more helpful to put it in perspective. I was just curious how popular certain sets are with investors here at brickpicker.com. I am sure there is a reason for not listing that info but I wasn't sure.

I wasnt quite sure where this topic belonged so i figured i would post it here. This may be an aweful idea guys so don't hold back on telling me so. What if you list how many other brickpicker.com members own a particular Lego set when you view the details page for that set? Maybe even a percentage would be more helpful to put it in perspective. I was just curious how popular certain sets are with investors here at brickpicker.com. I am sure there is a reason for not listing that info but I wasn't sure.

Actually, it is quite a good idea. Our site just turned a year old and we have added a ton of new features in the past year, but we are never done. We are always adding new features. Jeff and I were talking about something similar to this. Basically breaking down member Brickfolios into most owned, most popular themes...that kind of thing. Thanks for your input.

Actually, it is quite a good idea. Our site just turned a year old and we have added a ton of new features in the past year, but we are never done. We are always adding new features. Jeff and I were talking about something similar to this. Basically breaking down member Brickfolios into most owned, most popular themes...that kind of thing. Thanks for your input.

This is actually a fantastic idea IMO. Something I never thought about before, but yeah Legodog I really like this idea!