30+ Pounds for $120

Offer $80 then meet in the middle. Assuming it's all Lego and is close to 30 pounds you should do alright even if you sell by weight on eBay. I wouldn't risk more than $100 on it though.

That would be a good idea. The one thing I don't like about this lot is that there are no minifigures. Sometimes, the minifigures cost a lot when you are trying to complete certain sets.

That would be a good idea. The one thing I don't like about this lot is that there are no minifigures. Sometimes, the minifigures cost a lot when you are trying to complete certain sets.

Yep, knowing the mini figs aren't there I would go in expecting to sell by weight. I would only try to build sets out of it if there was something really good hiding in there. Even then I would most likely sell it without the figures instead of buying them on Bricklink or eBay.

Yep, knowing the mini figs aren't there I would go in expecting to sell by weight. I would only try to build sets out of it if there was something really good hiding in there. Even then I would most likely sell it without the figures instead of buying them on Bricklink or eBay.

I have to agree. Sometimes, it's not worth it to buy the minifigures and then sell it. Other times, it is worth the extra $5 on minifigures to get $20 more when you are selling a set. I have run into both situations, and you have to look at what other sets sold for with and without minifigures.

Guest eightbrick

80 bucks would be a decent price. In a massive over-generalization, late 90s sets have a lot of big specialty pieces and as sets aren't as popular as those before and after (eg. Black Falcons :) vs Fright Nights :bad: or  Town Jr. vs City ). Roll of the dice, really.

Ended up passing.  As some of you said the parts weren't all that great.  A large portion was Bionicle which I am not too savvy with.  I still have plenty of bulk to go through and I don't need to add more time to my already exhausted 'free time'.

I think that that is a good choice considering that there were a lot of Bionicles in the lot. Those sell anywhere between $5-$20 in my experience, and it is a pain to identify what you have, and sometimes, isn't worth it in the end to make $50 off Bionicles alone.