Hello from Philadelphia

Hello from Philadelphia.

I went from selling sneakers in undergrad to selling comic books for the past two years. I wanted to buy some Harry Potter sets for my desk at work the other week, so I bought some and now I'm here. I'm mostly an online buyer because I live in center city, so I don't have a car to raid all the Target and TRU around.

I pieced out 21108 and 76020 this past week and now I'm buying a few more sets that I'm reading about. Current investment is 2 x 79008 and 2 x 76000.

Hello from Philadelphia.

I went from selling sneakers in undergrad to selling comic books for the past two years. I wanted to buy some Harry Potter sets for my desk at work the other week, so I bought some and now I'm here. I'm mostly an online buyer because I live in center city, so I don't have a car to raid all the Target and TRU around.

I pieced out 21108 and 76020 this past week and now I'm buying a few more sets that I'm reading about. Current investment is 2 x 79008 and 2 x 76000.

welcome to the web site.  i assume the action to left my leg and "mark" my stores is now  needed.  i already claimed all phila and nearby targets, walmarts, and mom / pop store.  you can have the kmarts and TRUs.

welcome to the web site.  i assume the action to left my leg and "mark" my stores is now  needed.  i already claimed all phila and nearby targets, walmarts, and mom / pop store.  you can have the kmarts and TRUs.

Hah I live in Rittenhouse Square. I'm 99% sure there is nothing in center city at all that I can go to.