Trouble creating a new post with pictures?!?!

All, I am sure that I am missing something obvious, but I am trying to post a build/review of the 10221 with embedded pictures and I cannot seem to find the toolbar on the "Posting a new topic" page. I am not on the mobile webpage and I know I have done it before, but for some reason it only gives me an option to attached files and not embed them with the text of my post. What am I missing?

You probably clicked on one of these two buttons by accident

2014-07-01_22-14-20.png

I'm not sure what happened, but I was not able to expand the toolbar from the create a new post page. However, I went to send you a PM and it had an option to "use full editor" and when I enabled this on the messenger screen the toolbar showed back up on the create a new post page.

I swear I could not find how to expand the toolbar on the create a post page, it just wasn't on there. I have a computer engineering degree and am very comfortable with my ability, but I was about to go nuts.

Anyways, thank you for your help, since the issue is resolved, please feel free to delete my post if it will help to clean up the forums.

Thanks again!

• Like 1