Potential Buy, need thoughts

Hey All,

I am recently getting back into the buying/ selling game.  I came across a Lego collection that looks like a good opportunity.  I would appreciate any thoughts.

I haven't physically seen it yet and the seller only has a picture of what is included.  Everything is stated to be used and complete.  I will check if I get to see it, of course.  The lot includes many of the Indiana Jones sets, Queen Anne ship, some older Star wars sets (Tie bomber, Older Sail barge) as well as the Eiffel Tower.  The seller is thinking 1k for the sets and 500 for the tower.

I know the tower used can go for 700.  Without verifying the lot I was initially thinking 1k for all.  Opinions are needed.

Thanks,

P.S. I don't think any have the original boxes.

From what I can gather Instructions are all present except on the Queen Anne.  Minifigs look complete but need to verify.  Smoke and fading is a concern but I will judge when I see it.

Set list that I can make out is:

6210, 8038, 7197, 7622, 7628, 7682, 7683, 10227, 4479, 4195, 10131, 10181, 7778, 7658, 8017

There are also some Ferrari sets that I don't recall numbers on.  Lot calculator has that at $1800 used.

From what I can gather Instructions are all present except on the Queen Anne. Minifigs look complete but need to verify. Smoke and fading is a concern but I will judge when I see it.

Set list that I can make out is:

6210, 8038, 7197, 7622, 7628, 7682, 7683, 10227, 4479, 4195, 10131, 10181, 7778, 7658, 8017

There are also some Ferrari sets that I don't recall numbers on. Lot calculator has that at $1800 used.

I would not pay $1,500 for an $1,800 lot, especially if there is risk for smoke, discoloration, missing minifigs and missing instructions. You will be sorting a lot of Lego for the fun of it, and not making $...

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Checked out the lot.  All manuals and minifigs were there.  Sets had some dust from display, non-smoking/ pet home.

The seller was firm on some his prices but I managed to wrangle some sets out for a good deal.  Paid roughly 60% of the estimated value.  

Overall I'm happy with the deal.  It was a little intimidating being my first buy from a year away.  Now the fun begins, right?