Big sale at Lego.com UK

stuturners

How can people hold a job and at the same time never be of the internet constantly searching for discounted LEGO. I mean seriously. Every single time a discount comes up in the UK in is gone in a flash. I work for myself and therefore have very little time to spend looking on the internet for Lego deals. I wouldn't mind a cushy job where someone paid me to sit all day online for my own purpose unless you are a civil servant, then it is compulsory that you spend as much time as possible on the internet and texting your friend/s. I am led to believe that It is virtually written into your contract.  :cheese:

Guest TabbyBoy

Awesome! Now we just need a decent North American sale as well. Pretty good selection for 30%, Cargo train was one of the better buys. It`s a great set!

USA prices are low enough, they don't need a sale! ;-)

Guest TabbyBoy

I think TabbyBoy was referring to the red passenger train, not the new one.

Yes, the red one (7938).  Things have disappeared before and come back.  But these trains may be getting to the end of their lines this time.  I have enough anyway.

Guest TabbyBoy

How can people hold a job and at the same time never be of the internet constantly searching for discounted LEGO. I mean seriously. Every single time a discount comes up in the UK in is gone in a flash. I work for myself and therefore have very little time to spend looking on the internet for Lego deals. I wouldn't mind a cushy job where someone paid me to sit all day online for my own purpose unless you are a civil servant, then it is compulsory that you spend as much time as possible on the internet and texting your friend/s. I am led to believe that It is virtually written into your contract.  :cheese:

I'm good at multi-tasking so there must be a bit of woman in me.  I always start work very early so that I have time for several "Browsing Breaks" during the day.  If you wanna bag a bargain, always check LEGO Shop at Home just after midnight - I did.

Oh..... 7938 and 7939 are done in the UK.  I just called a friend at Tesco and they are not available to order on the next wholesale list. ;-)

I'm good at multi-tasking so there must be a bit of woman in me.  I always start work very early so that I have time for several "Browsing Breaks" during the day.  If you wanna bag a bargain, always check LEGO Shop at Home just after midnight - I did.

Oh..... 7938 and 7939 are done in the UK.  I just called a friend at Tesco and they are not available to order on the next wholesale list. ;-)

You must be a young healthy man to be awake after midnight and up very early for work. I'm usually in bed at 10.00 watching BBC four and asleep by 11.00. I am not that disgruntled at people getting good deals, I just wish I could avail of a couple now and again but always seem to be beaten to the finish line. That is life.  :fie: