4 new Promotional Sets in July & August (Germany/Europe?)

The following 4 promotional sets are going to be available at least in Germany in July & August when buying qualifying products:

LEGO CREATOR MINI Cooper Polybag (40109) - VIP only with orders of the big Mini from 18th to 31th July & 1st to 31st August for everyone buying products for at least 55 Euros

post-13518-0-36026700-1403368727_thumb.j

post-13518-0-03192800-1403368659_thumb.j

LEGO CREATOR Classic Spaceman Minifigure (5002812) - VIP only from 1st to 7th July when buying products for at least 30 Euros

post-13518-0-46407800-1403368861_thumb.j

post-13518-0-24059700-1403368809_thumb.j

post-13518-0-75622900-1403368836_thumb.j

LEGO CHIMA Frax' Phoenix Flyer (30264) (1st to 16th July) and LEGO CHIMA Worriz' Fire Bike (30265) (17th to 31st July), each when buying products for at least 30 Euros

post-13518-0-73384000-1403368894_thumb.j

What do you think especially of the Classic Space promo set? Does it have a special value for colletors because of the packaging and the little poster (or even the figure itself?)? Or is that too little to let it take off into open space investment-wise?

• Like 1

nice

Very nice. This is a lot like the VW T1 Campter promo polybag last year. If one bought the correct amount of sets, they were able to get 3 promo polybags: Hotdog Stand, T1 Camper, and Employee minifigure.

I like the classic space minifigure, and I think it will do well because all of the "classic" LEGO themes have large following, since most AFOL's had them as kids, plus it is only going to be available for a week, which is much shorter than other promotionals, which last anywhere between a few weeks to a month.

Thanks for sharing. I hope we get something similar in the US.

Does the packaging + mini-poster add any value (or collector's value) to the Spaceman pack? I mean, getting an old Space figure (you might already have in you collection) from a NEW production plus a fancy package + mini-poster -> do collector's appreciate this in any way or do they not really need something like that? I don't really come to an conclustion myself because if cannot relate to those old Space sets and figures, having none of them. Is anyone keen on a new production of old-looking figures, I dunno...

Those are looking great! I'm not a huge fan of buying from LEGO Shop at Home just for these promotional sets because sets on LEGO Shop at Home are so exspensive compared to other stores. Where do you guys buy these kind of sets? And if you get them with LEGO Shop at Home purchases, what would you buy?

What do you find cool about this set exactly? What aspect of it makes you want it?

I just like Classic Space minifigures and the set looks like a nice little reminder harkening back to those days of simple space travel. There also appears to be a little booklet displaying characters from the various themes over the years of Space although I can't really tell much by the images. I don

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed the space minifig comes with a booklet inside the box.

"Also included in this limited edition set is a booklet charting the progress of the Space minifigure since 1976, featuring fun pictures of some of the classic sets from the golden age of the LEGO Space theme!"

It's avalaible only in europe, and only for 1 week.

I just bought some stuff on LEGO Shop at Home only to get that box (too bad the ecto-1 isn't available right now).

I think this tiny little box is under the radar and will have some very spatial value, very quickly.

If I'm wrong, beam me up.

If the ecto-1 is available in your country (I think it will not), go for it (just add a little set or use pick a brick to get free shipping).

If not, I don't know...

For the US members, here is an add I received by mail. I think it's the "booklet", which is in fact a poster.

'>

Guest TabbyBoy

The Mini & Spaceman are good but, I'll just chuck Chima in the garbage as they are worse than that crappy Galaxy Mech.

@Alcarin

It works here. I just ordered from Austria and received both: Chima and Spaceman. You need to be a VIP customer, you can activate VIP for free from the Website.

Yeah but when i go on Austrian LEGO shop at home (region) and put in sets above 30

I made an order on shop@home Germany. The spaceman was added to my cart. Now I am doing a next order and another spaceman in cart. Is there a limit on these guys? Or can you get as many as you want?

Qualifying purchase must be equal to or greater than 30

Ok another question.... did anyone from country where LEGO LEGO Shop at Home is not present managed to order from another country?

It keep throwing me Country: Germany even if i have settled in my account country Slovenia?

Making me crazy!