(Orion Pax) Transformers 30th Anniversary

TheOrcKing

The Stunticons and Blitzwing are works of art. Pax is one talented guy.

He truly is and just keeps coming up with more amazing MOCs all the time. The Stunticons are incredible three-fold. First they look like their original vehicles. Second they can actually transform as they should and still look correct. Finally all of them connect seamlessly to one another same as the source material. Absolutely stunning beyond imagination and creativity.

He`s an exceptional artist, not to mention builder. Really amazing stuff, I`d don`t think I`ve ever seen one of his creations that is mediocre. Everything looks amazing. These are great, and I love that he`s designed them to transform as well, with only a few moves! Amazing, thanks for sharing TOK. 

• 9 months later...
1 minute ago, TheOrcKing said:

Description on the product page does mention instructions but who knows which characters or what ideas they could be.

Interest peaked.  If there are instructions on how to build most of these, I will ****** that book up.  Hope it isn't just like 1 or 2 transformers and the rest of the book pictures.

I did a little digging and here is an excerpt taken from Alex Jones' web site.

Cool projects for your LEGO bricks is the name of a book that is coming out 31st of May 2017. It includes a selection of Transformers designs I built over the years and gives you partlists and instructions, to recreate some of these designs. The book will have 208 pages.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...