9474 - The Battle of Helm's Deep

Guest eightbrick

The point is it didn't sell out. It was back in stock on TRU Canada just the other day. 

And at half price too :D I hope everyone up here picked up a couple (dozen?). Lol I missed out on that one.

Guest eightbrick

It wasn't half price the other day. That was 2 weeks ago. It was part of their 20% off sale this week when it was in stock but it's gone again.

Wow, two weeks ago already? Lol... "the other day" is a very vague statement  :frantics:

Bought 20% off both 2 x Helms Deep and 2x Weathertop from TRU Canada website yesterday. Was at TRU store the day before but both were all sold out. Looks like there's a fellow reseller near me! LOL.

Just checked TRU Canada's site few seconds ago. Helms Deep is out of stock (yet again).

It wasn't half price the other day. That was 2 weeks ago. It was part of their 20% off sale this week when it was in stock but it's gone again.

Dang I miss the half price event.

I will only buy outside of LEGO store/online if it's more than 10% off, or it it's some kind of exclusive.

I should have ordered more during the 1/2 off event. In any case, I have 5, so it`s not like I missed out completely. Should have gotten more... :resent:

On a related note, I just need Unexpected Gathering to complete my personal Hobbit lego collection and it seems to be in short supply too. Not on TRU Canada website or at most of the TRU stores I've been too lately. 

I didn`t make it out to my local TRU this week, being too busy. Will for sure be there this afternoon and going to pick up Unexpected Gathering should there be any left. Those will be worth quite a bit in a few years. 

Guest TabbyBoy

You are about to miss out...  I hope you find a good deal in time. 

I got all 16 of mine for $80-$90...

Brits just can't compete with higher RRP and poor discounts on this set