9494 - Anakin's Jedi Interceptor

exciter1

I never once saw this on sale and wouldn't be surprised if it stayed around retail until it was finally sold out completely. I did notice when Target's website suddenly had the set listed for way above retail. Honestly I like the unique dark green color of this compared to all the other versions that have always been yellow same as this year's new one. The original price was a bit much but it is a decent build with some nice minifigures. Perhaps some people looked at the latest model and thought the Target exclusive was just better.

Wasn't this set included in the shop at home clearance bonanza with the skiff, palps arrest, Jabbas palace, and a few other sets? Wasn't the hearse the same sale? Big zoo as well? I only bought some palaces and hearses, so I don't remember the other sets included.

that was the malevolence that was cleared on big zoo cancellation monday.

geonosian cannon was also put on sale.

this was soldout at shop at home since mid jan-early feb when target slowly began to raise its price.

its weird how they have not budged on lowering the price on this EVER except for that brief period.

i think this has been excluded from BOGOs also.

• Like 1