Green Bay, WI is in the house!!

Hello fellow lego investors and collectors, I am an AFOL with two children who are addicted as well. I have been stockpiling a portfolio for last three years, and just started to re-sell some of it this christmas season. My early results have been very promising so far. I focus mainly on themed sets such as star wars, super heros, and indiana jones, but also have had success with some creator and city sets. I just happend to stumble across this website a couple of days ago, and I must say, it is AMAZING! I have been keeping track of all of my financials on an excel spreadsheet, and will probably continue to do so since there isn't a way to track selling expense (shipping, ebay, and paypal fees) on here (unless i missed it...?), but this site is an incredible tool to use in conjunction with my spreadhsheet, and offers extremely valuable advice. good luck! -terry

Hello fellow lego investors and collectors,

I am an AFOL with two children who are addicted as well. I have been stockpiling a portfolio for last three years, and just started to re-sell some of it this christmas season. My early results have been very promising so far. I focus mainly on themed sets such as star wars, super heros, and indiana jones, but also have had success with some creator and city sets. I just happend to stumble across this website a couple of days ago, and I must say, it is AMAZING! I have been keeping track of all of my financials on an excel spreadsheet, and will probably continue to do so since there isn't a way to track selling expense (shipping, ebay, and paypal fees) on here (unless i missed it...?), but this site is an incredible tool to use in conjunction with my spreadhsheet, and offers extremely valuable advice. good luck!

-terry

Hello and welcome to the site. You bring up some good points about the Brickfolio. The site and Brickfolio has just had a major update. The foundation is laid for more future changes and improvements, especially with the Brickfolio. The site is a work in progress and you have some very good ideas of something we would consider incorporating in future updates. As time goes on, we will make the Brickfolio even more in depth and geared towards the individual investor. If you have any other ideas, please feel free to share. Jeff and I like to listen to the members and their ideas.