Damaged Box & Free Promo

Today I received my Grand Emporium from LEGO Shop at Home, and the box was creased and dented in several places. I am thinking of returning it, however it came with the 40180, Balloon Cart Promo gift. If I return it will I be expected to ship that back with it, and If i decide to buy a new one, what are the odds that I will receive a second Balloon Cart?

The gift is valued at $4.99 for these kinds of purposes so I believe if you don't send it back they will subtract that from your refund. You should have no trouble getting another with another order. In your case though it may be easier for you to just let Lego know it arrived damaged and ask for an exchange.

Today I received my Grand Emporium from LEGO Shop at Home, and the box was creased and dented in several places. I am thinking of returning it, however it came with the 40180, Balloon Cart Promo gift. If I return it will I be expected to ship that back with it, and If i decide to buy a new one, what are the odds that I will receive a second Balloon Cart?

You don't want them to replace the GE?

If you return it, make sure it is worth your trouble.  Minor box damage will do little to the value.  Also, don't get cute when it comes to the Balloon cart.  If there is an issue with the order. return it and ask for a replacement.  Otherwise, if you are looking to get another freebie by returning it, keeping the original freebie, then ordering a new one to get another freebie, you are looking for trouble.  

• 3 months later...

I bought an Item online and received a few promos. Can I return the item and keep the promos or will they reject the return? Or will they just charge me $4.99 for each of the promos and refund the difference?