End of the Line for Monster Fighters?

My mom worked at Target for a few years and said that red price tags basically mean the same thing at Target as they do at Walmart. But Target tries their best to keep the red tags off the sales floor. Walmart seems to not mind letting it all hang out. Lol. So don't expect to see many red tags at Target, and if you do, they won't last long. They try to just go right to the clearance tags directly on the product.

My mom worked at Target for a few years and said that red price tags basically mean the same thing at Target as they do at Walmart. But Target tries their best to keep the red tags off the sales floor. Walmart seems to not mind letting it all hang out. Lol. So don't expect to see many red tags at Target, and if you do, they won't last long. They try to just go right to the clearance tags directly on the product.

Good to know. Thanks.

I was in a bigger Super Walmart and noticed the reset papers taped to the lego isle. All monster fighters are being restocked in this Walmart including the Vamp Castle. This may just be for the bigger ones as I've noticed the smaller Walmarts are getting rid of all the Monster Fighters stock. I say they are all gone by the next reset.

here is a pic of the Castle's Target price sticker.

based on the $69.98 price on a red sticker despite one box crease (can be seen on the pic from the corner running down) and minor pulling up of a side flap. they were even nice enough to take an extra 10% off for the box's condition. the only prob (and it is a big one) is that other MF in-stock were discounted slightly but w/o any price sticker.