What Lego did you get for FREE today?

I found a mountain hut on clearance for $15 the other day at kmart. They happened to email me a coupon for % 100 match in points. So for $7 in shop your way points I got a perfect mountain hut. Does that count?

I don't see why not. That is a great deal!

It's the little shop at our town dump/transfer station. People drop off stuff daily instead of throwing it out. Here on the Cape recycling is encouraged by "pay as you throw". You have to buy special bags for trash. My town has gone this route while other towns are looking into it. As long as I can remember most of the towns have these little shops.

I got a free polybag at the New York City Lego Store today.post-2835-14017477651252_thumb.jpg

Obviously meant to get draw you to the carnaval mixer set.

My purchase was a ghostbusters car and the Joker Steamroller. Of course not below ordinary retail prices but compared to European standards that's not to bad.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Got 4 free Western Emmet polybags at Gamespot.  Went in to ask if I could just buy them without purchasing a game, and the girl working there said I could just have them at no charge.  Must have been my charm and good looks.

• Like 1