10019 - UCS: Rebel Blockade Runner

shawn_low

Inventorying the 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner. Help?

Seems like this set appeared before the time of 'unboxing' videos on Youtube. Heck it pre-dated Youtube. I picked up a new set with broken seals. Just wondering if anyone knows how to inventory this sucker? There are two white sealed boxes, the DSS, instruction manual and quite a few clear polybags of other bits. This was before numbered bags...so any help with the clear polybags would be appreciated. And I might end up doing an 'unboxing' video after that!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

SO I just bought this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390688541899&ssPageName=ADME:L:COSI:US:1123

I have been wanting this ship for quite a while - looks like a lot of the main parts are there but I have never built the ship. Thought at half off the BP price I was pretty safe.

What do you all think?

Guest brickcrazyhouse

This is a set some where down the road I'll probably be in this same situation.  If you end up having to brick link the missing parts please post how it turned out.  Cost wise and which parts are the hard to find.  It looks like you have the majority of the parts.  good luck looks fun

I guess he stickers would be the hardest to get cheap. Just glancing over some of the pictures I see that at least the fact sheet is there.

Yeah and I am not a sticker guy anyway - I could live without them. I don't mind bricklinking pieces either. Feel like I should be able to keep this thing under $300 hopefully which is not too bad.

Yeah and I am not a sticker guy anyway - I could live without them. I don't mind bricklinking pieces either. Feel like I should be able to keep this thing under $300 hopefully which is not too bad.

Aahhh it's for your collection then. Should not really be an issue in that case. Personally, I love the ship and hopefully will be able to get one in the future.

Looks like it's mostly there. There aren't a lot of hard to find pieces in this set except for probably the printed discs in the dark grey and the dark red pieces. I bought this same set in about the same order. A big ol' box of parts. Turned about to be about 95% complete. I paid $80 on CL for it.

Looks like it's mostly there. There aren't a lot of hard to find pieces in this set except for probably the printed discs in the dark grey and the dark red pieces. I bought this same set in about the same order. A big ol' box of parts. Turned about to be about 95% complete. I paid $80 on CL for it.

Dang, you got a better deal than me. Lol.

How much did the extra parts cost?

Dang, you got a better deal than me. Lol.

How much did the extra parts cost?

Sold it as is to someone in Norway. They didn't pick it up at the post office so it was sent back to me return to sender and I had it in my ebay store again for the last couple months. Someone in Tailand bought it this morning but they are a new user as of today with 0 feedback so I'll likely have to cancel the transaction. I was missing a whole little chunk of pieces on the side of the ship that included a printed disc as well as a few little details like 1x2 old dark grey vents or hook/clips. I took a risk without really seeing good photos (not even as good as that ebay listing) but I figured I could at least double my money at $80.

Sold it as is to someone in Norway. They didn't pick it up at the post office so it was sent back to me return to sender and I had it in my ebay store again for the last couple months. Someone in Tailand bought it this morning but they are a new user as of today with 0 feedback so I'll likely have to cancel the transaction. I was missing a whole little chunk of pieces on the side of the ship that included a printed disc as well as a few little details like 1x2 old dark grey vents or hook/clips. I took a risk without really seeing good photos (not even as good as that ebay listing) but I figured I could at least double my money at $80.

Ah I saw it - I thought that was your store. I thought about messaging you about it. Lol. guess not now. Still you should definitely be able to get back your money for it.

• 3 years later...

Doing some archeology on old set!

got this bad boy from ebay, only 100 parts missing out of the 17005964c435b14c0_mysteryset.thumb.jpg.8a817319ccae32338943044ac76bd695.jpg

Will build it from bricklink part trying to get original parts only..

7 minutes ago, KShine said:

I don't see any of the stickers - You are probably better off without them, as the stickers for this set tend to age terribly.

Indeed no stickers... I will see if I get a repro or not... I think stickers don't age very well on any set... just this one has aged a lot lol! :D

Edited by tomazed
typo