10245 - Santa's Workshop

People talk about pet shop... petshop have a huge supply, people arent selling quick, on local adds, there are full of at msrp or even less brand new. This set is so hoarded that it is a waste of time and opportunity. I didn't see much lately retired exclusif doing that well. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no discounting until after the remake in 2017. 2nd.  worst.  decision.   ever.  (don't worry ex-wife , you're still #1.)    

WM has enough to make this one

Posted Images

Depends on WHEN you bought this. I sold them in the $120-$150 range two Christmas ago when they were out of stock. Won't be there till xmas or later.

Translation: Best case scenario is still to buy at discount as close as possible to retirement. Even really crappy sets are doing better over a two year period

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cleaned out my local LEGO store of 6 of these that magically re-appeared on the shelf at 20% off last week. coupled with 2xVIP and freebies it made for a decent score. So if my store had them then a few other stores may still be sitting on some. 

• Like 3