Shipping Multiple Items on eBay

br82uca

I sold two Simpsons Houses in the same order to one buyer, and when I go to print shipping label, it shows twice the weight, but only the dimensions for one box...  Will eBay print two separate shipping labels, or do they assume I'll ship both together?  Is there a way I can select to do it one way or the other?  If so, what do you guys recommend?  Thanks in advance for your help.

I sold two Simpsons Houses in the same order to one buyer, and when I go to print shipping label, it shows twice the weight, but only the dimensions for one box...  Will eBay print two separate shipping labels, or do they assume I'll ship both together?  Is there a way I can select to do it one way or the other?  If so, what do you guys recommend?  Thanks in advance for your help.

I assume you are using eBay's shipping label.  There is a link in the middle of the screen for "Change weight & dimensions".  If you click on it, it will bring up a screen where you can change weight, dimension, and shipping service.  Just make sure you click the "calculate" button to get the new quote and click save to save the new rate and bring you back to the shipping screen.

I would ship together to save on cost.

I assume you are using eBay's shipping label.  There is a link in the middle of the screen for "Change weight & dimensions".  If you click on it, it will bring up a screen where you can change weight, dimension, and shipping service.  Just make sure you click the "calculate" button to get the new quote and click save to save the new rate and bring you back to the shipping screen.

I would ship together to save on cost.

...and yes, ship via FedEx.