Help me spend Amazon Points

Hey fellow pickers!

So, I have an Amazon Chase Reward Card. I've had it for several years, and I've never redeemed anything.

I could be a responsible adult and use that cash elsewhere. But I could also make an investment here. I can basically do one of two things here. 1) Use those points directly on Amazon or 2) Redeem the cash, then transfer the cash to my PayPal account.

So, I have a grand total of $201.05 to spend. 

I could buy one set like Tower of Orthanc, or a modular (Grand Emporium, etc.). I could buy 2 $100 sets. I could buy 4 $50 sets. I could buy 4 White Boba Fett polybags. I could buy 2 Alfred the Butlers.

If you had $201.05 to spend, what would you invest it in?

...and GO!

GE and a $50 set or get 1 T1 Camper and either 1 Sopwith Camel or 1 Winter Village Market. The second option is slightly over your budget, but the T1 is almost certainly going away this year.

I didn't pick Grand Emporium, since it's out of stock and I didn't want him paying the premium FBA price.

• Like 1

I didn't pick Grand Emporium, since it's out of stock and I didn't want him paying the premium FBA price.

Forgot about that, it is still available at Wal Mart if he goes the cash out route, although I'm thinking that the T1 may dry up sooner, depending on when the new Mini is released.

jaisononline, the SSD would be sweet but unless I can find it discounted I'd still be on the hook for $200. I may wait and see what kind of promo TLG runs for the 4th.

I don't mind going a little over in the case of 2 T1s.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I would go with the SSD if you have the extra $200 to kick if you are looking for the fastest/best ROI. Within your rewards GE, or T1.

Everyone, what about the Palace Cinema or Town Hall or Per Shop? Is GE the preferred choice because it will be the first to retire?

Any opinions on the Ewok Village (too new)?

Also the Sydney House is a bit over budget too, but any fans of it or is it too new as well?

Yes, on the GE you will have to hold the others longer.

Plus check out the Multiquote button.

pseudoty, yeah I like the idea of the SSD. Like I said I may wait a few weeks and see what happens on the 4th.

I apologize for the numerous posts. I will try that next time. I was on my phone laying in the bed til my son woke up!

Thanks everyone for the opinions. I appreciate the feedback!

Guest brickcrazyhouse

brickcrazyhouse, defend your answer. Why mixels?

just thinking when series 2 and 3 come out, people will want series one.