Airmiles.ca has some LEGO sets available

lobo1969

If you are a big time airmiles collector like myself then you might want to consider a few LEGO sets that came up in the airmiles rewards. There are 3 sets and it seems quite rare that you can get LEGO direct through airmiles:

Ariel's Magical Kiss- 700 airmiles

Metalbeard's duel- 750 airmiles

Kingdom's Joust- 1600 airmiles

Best bang for the buck by far is the Kingdom's Joust when you consider 95 airmiles is about $10CDN so 1600 for the Joust is about right. 700 and 750 for the other 2 sets is a pretty inflated price....

I have enough airmiles for almost 5 Jousts so I think I will pull the trigger

• Like 1

Thanks for the info!  My wife would prefer us to keep the Airmiles for actual trips so I'm not allowed to spend any on Lego lol

Booking trips through airmiles proved to be a pain for me. So I just spend the airmiles on giftcards and merchandise. Good for getting midrange electronics without spending actual cash!

• Like 2

Nice catch! i check there every so often, but haven't seen any Lego on there yet.

Too bad i just spent most of mine on travel though >.<

Its very infrequent to find LEGO on the rewards site. I only think to check 2-3 times a year and today was the first time I've seen sets available in YEARS. The only other set I bought direct with airmiles was a 7143 Jedi StarFighter over 10 years ago!!