Are these done?

kutaone

I haven't seen a set of Harry Potter except for the bus since Black Friday. (So mad I bought a new Wii U instead of spending it all on HP LEGO sets.) What are the chances that they are done with this set all together? Please tell me I will see this in stores again... I REALLY want to be able to buy these at a good price.

They are still listed as a theme on shop.lego.com so not quite done, but there are not many sets listed. That would mean there are going to be some more sets released or they are close to being done. The Harry Potter forum discussion on Lego's site has a concensus that they are done as about a month ago Lego Store employees began telling people the Harry Potter theme is discontinued.

I'm pretty sure you won't see any more HP Lego made. I asked Lego if they had any 4842(Hogwarts Castle) lying around and she didn't even see the set number in the system anymore. So that's a pretty good indication they are done with Harry Potter. The only set I'm kind of kicking myself not getting is Hagrid's Hut. Kind of an iconic little building throughout the movies that I've seen. The Burrow had been long sold out once I started collecting Lego and in particular, Harry Potter, of which I only have like 7 sets.

Darn it. I was first in line to the grand opening of Toys R Us two months ago when they had shelves full of HO LEGO sets and BOGO 50% and then again I was first in line for black Friday when it was the same...I went for the Wii's and Star Wars stuff. (Of course no one else did. I had all day to get Star Wars stuff.) Didn't start collecting until a couple weeks ago...kicking myself...I love the movies and the sets. I bought a couple for my niece but they were to play with. D'oh!!!!!!! Mistake will NOT be made again...

Darn it. I was first in line to the grand opening of Toys R Us two months ago when they had shelves full of HO LEGO sets and BOGO 50% and then again I was first in line for black Friday when it was the same...I went for the Wii's and Star Wars stuff. (Of course no one else did. I had all day to get Star Wars stuff.)

Didn't start collecting until a couple weeks ago...kicking myself...I love the movies and the sets. I bought a couple for my niece but they were to play with.

D'oh!!!!!!!

Mistake will NOT be made again...

I would pick up a 10217 Diagon Alley before they are gone for good. Amazon and LEGO S@H still have them.

Check your local Barnes and Noble. I've seen some HP there lately, specifically Hagrid's Hut.

My local Barnes and Noble has been sold out of the Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings sets they carry for quite a while. I picked up a Hogwarts Castle for Black Friday, and they had tons of Lego, pretty much completely sold out now.

• 3 months later...