Shopko

Huskers1236

Has Shopko always had great prices on Lego? I went today to check out what they had, since I had never stepped foot in the store, and they had a pretty decent Lego aisle. On top of that, the prices were amazing. Keep in mind, these are their regular prices: Helm's Deep-$99.99 Jabba's Palace -$89.99 The list goes on. They were also running a 10% off deal until December 24, and had sets like Mines or Moria on sale for $59.99, Clone Wars Geonosian Fighter for $9.99, regular price. Didn't pick anything up today because I really wanted to ban myself for awhile, but the prices were really hard to beat. Is this normal for this store? They still had the Creator Seaside House too, that one's Sold Out, am I correct?

Not too long ago Shopko had TRU style mark ups but worse, and the fact that the lego never went on sale I'm sure scared away a few of us crazy people. But now they have lowered their prices to MSRP and like you mentioned even under retail for sets like Helms Deep, Jabba's Palace and the Vampyre Castle. As of late they are trying to clear space for the new 2013 sets and off the top of my head my local store had the following Clearance prices. 9500 Fury Class interceptor $55.99 9497 Republic Starfighter $34.99? 9493 X-wing $55.99 9492 Tie Fighter $39.99? 9498 Sasee Tiin's Starfighter $24.99 9490 Droid Escape $14.99 9489 Endor Rebel Trooper Battlepack $11.99 And some Star wars Advent calenders for $13.99 They are also clearing out some of the ninjago stuff don't remember which ones. But if you have a local Shopko I do suggest you stop by and take a walk through the Lego aisle.

Is shopko a regional store? I have never heard of it.

I honestly don't know, we have 2 in town that I know of, but not sure of their spread across the nation. I don't get out of here often enough to know. I don't do any of our shopping, so I'm not too familiar with stores like this, really didn't even know they had legos to be honest. I just happened to stop by yesterday to get some sale price wrapping paper for Christmas and wandered back to the toys and low and behold, cheap lego!!

I didn't see some of the other prices listed above, but the TIE was 39.99, but some of the other sale prices listed were not going at the Shopko I was at.

Shopko is a secret we should keep. I have gotten Jabbas Palace for $85 shipped and Vampyre Castle for $60. They are almost always out of stock but they pop up at those absurdly low prices every now and then. And there are almost always coupons for $10 off. And free shipping. And no tax to most states on either side of the Midwest. So let's keep the "Shhhhh!" in Shopko.

• 2 months later...