Hi all thought I would drop a hello message. Came across this website by chance and have to say it's just brilliant. My love for Lego seams to be growing over the past few months, loved it as a kid but appreciate it so much more as an adult. I guess it does help that I have patience to build and the money to spend on it. For me it has to be one of the most satisfying hobbies. Just need more room to display it:)

Well I currently only have an X-wing and A-wing but am in the process of collecting Lord Of The Rings/Hobbit series as there are not a huge amount of sets, compared to Star Wars for example. I already had one of the Black Gate sets but have managed to snap up

An additional Black Gate

Lake Town

Council Of Erlond

Dol Guldar Ambush

Wizard Battle

Mirkwood Elf Army

Helms Deep

I managed to snap the all the above for $315. Found it all in sales at various different shops. But my most satisfying find was the Helms Deep set which I managed to snag for $165. I also have picked up the Minecraft The First Night set for $40.

Planning on visiting a Lego store next week and hopefully going to pick up The Tower Of Orthanc if they have it in stock. Plus if I dare be brave I'm thinking about buying The Death Star. Want to make the most of double VIP points:)