More exclusive polybags at Walmart in the US

I was just at Walmart yesterday and found yet three more polybags that were exclusives elsewhere! Plus one I don't think has even been released before! I found these on top of the area where they have "The Hobbit" sets in the middle of a main aisle away from the other LEGO sets. (If I wasn't so dang tall I would have never found these! Whose the dumbass that thought this was a good idea?!)

CREATOR - "Helicopter" (30181)

I've checked Bricker, Brickset AND Brickipedia! No one has anything on this one!

CITY - "Mining Dozer" (30151)

First available in Poland as a freebie with the June issue of the "Rajdek" children's magazine.

Then in the Netherlands as a promotional item from Gamma stores in October.

Also was given on October 9 as a promotional with the UK "The Sun" Newspaper.

Was last being sold at Target during October in the US.

NINJAGO - "Hidden Sword" (30086)

First given with the Feb/March issue of the Kaczor Donald (Donald Duck) magazine in Poland.

Then a promotional item from Gamma stores in the Netherlands for October.

Was also given on May 26th as a freebie with the UK "The Sun" Newspaper.

And finally was given away in July from Toys R Us with any $20 purchase.

Ed Mack said he found a lot of those "Hidden Sword" in the thread about the "MTT" polybag, so nothing really new there. Just confirming it. Man, they really are trying to capitilize on the whole 'christmas rush' with all these polybags!

Just as I said with the other polybags, I do not know if everyone's Walmart has these or not, but I hope so.

I was just at Walmart yesterday and found yet three more polybags that were exclusives elsewhere! Plus one I don't think has even been released before! I found these on top of the area where they have "The Hobbit" sets in the middle of a main aisle away from the other LEGO sets. (If I wasn't so dang tall I would have never found these! Whose the dumbass that thought this was a good idea?!)

CREATOR - "Helicopter" (30181)

I've checked Bricker, Brickset AND Brickipedia! No one has anything on this one!

CITY - "Mining Dozer" (30151)

First available in Poland as a freebie with the June issue of the "Rajdek" children's magazine.

Then in the Netherlands as a promotional item from Gamma stores in October.

Also was given on October 9 as a promotional with the UK "The Sun" Newspaper.

Was last being sold at Target during October in the US.

NINJAGO - "Hidden Sword" (30086)

First given with the Feb/March issue of the Kaczor Donald (Donald Duck) magazine in Poland.

Then a promotional item from Gamma stores in the Netherlands for October.

Was also given on May 26th as a freebie with the UK "The Sun" Newspaper.

And finally was given away in July from Toys R Us with any $20 purchase.

Ed Mack said he found a lot of those "Hidden Sword" in the thread about the "MTT" polybag, so nothing really new there. Just confirming it. Man, they really are trying to capitilize on the whole 'christmas rush' with all these polybags!

Just as I said with the other polybags, I do not know if everyone's Walmart has these or not, but I hope so.

The Walmart I was at had all the polybags you just mentioned, but I could only carry 35 in my hands so I had to pass on the Creator and City sets. LOL

And mine has nothing! @$#^%^%&**!

Bugger....

Walmart could be selling these only in certain regions for some reason.

The Walmart I was at had all the polybags you just mentioned, but I could only carry 35 in my hands so I had to pass on the Creator and City sets. LOL

I'm sure if you had a cart you could have cleaned out the store. Heh.

Bugger....

Walmart could be selling these only in certain regions for some reason.

I'm sure if you had a cart you could have cleaned out the store. Heh.I made sure I didn't take a cart just for that reason. ;-)

Yeah I'm not sure if I'm blind or what it is, but I've never ever seen polybags at my local Walmart or Target either. I could really use that mini dozer for my city layout!

Not every Target or Walmart has the polybags. In the Walmart I found mine in, there was just a couple of display boxes with maybe 100 polybags in them. The LEGO area was a disaster. The other two Walmarts had nothing. Target usually has a seasonal section for small toys for Easter, XMAS and Valentine's Day. It is usually near the back of the store, near the candy section.

It is wierd, cause 'once upon a time' my Walmart did carry polybags. Not many, but they did actually have them and they were with the other LEGO. But I think that was ten or twelve years ago. Now they 'normally' have nothing. Only this past month has Walmart been carrying the ones I've mentioned in this and the other thread. Anymore, if I want a polybag, I get it at Target up at the checkouts on one of those metal display racks/hooks? (I don't know what they're called exactly.)

I know these sudden polybags are merely there for the 'Christmas rush'.

Next year things will return back to the usual of "we don't carry that".

*sigh* Bullocks....