Hey y'all!

I just wanted to say hey to everyone! I just got out of my dark ages last year. I'm a work at home mama. I have three little ones under the age of four and an amazing husband that doesn't make fun of my new hobby! I'm currently working on flipping CL and yard sale finds to buy the more expensive sets. Excited to build with my little ones in the future!

How do you find time for Lego when you have sandwiches to make, laundry to do and babies to take care of?!  I'm kidding :)   

Welcome aboard and good luck with GL/yard sales.  Nice to have a hobby/interests and I'm sure your kids will be happy it's Lego and not something else.   

How do you find time for Lego when you have sandwiches to make, laundry to do and babies to take care of?!  I'm kidding :)   

Welcome aboard and good luck with GL/yard sales.  Nice to have a hobby/interests and I'm sure your kids will be happy it's Lego and not something else.

Haha! So true! I really only get a hour or two after the kids are in bed. Gotta love bedtime!

Psst! Is she still reading over your shoulder?

That's hilarious.  :D  I actually really did get lucky though.  We have a three bedroom house, and she gave my a whole bedroom to run my hobby/shop out of.  And naturally, it has spilled over into our bedroom as well.  Lol.  She is a pretty good sport about it 95% of the time.  (Of course, it doesn't hurt that my earnings pay the rent each month.)  ;)

That's hilarious.  :D  I actually really did get lucky though.  We have a three bedroom house, and she gave my a whole bedroom to run my hobby/shop out of.  And naturally, it has spilled over into our bedroom as well.  Lol.  She is a pretty good sport about it 95% of the time.  (Of course, it doesn't hurt that my earnings pay the rent each month.)  ;)

My wife was just talking to me yesterday about possibly moving to a 3-bedroom apartment so I could have a Lego room!  Gotta love it when the spouses are supportive! =)