Hello from New Zealand!

Hi there, Just stumbled upon this awesome site and registered! Have been a AFOL for a few years now after getting the 10030 set and then started collecting Star Wars. I've recently decided to do a bit more Lego investing and have picked up a few sets. I've also stopped collecting Star Wars and am moving into the LOTR range. Cheers G

Hi there,

Just stumbled upon this awesome site and registered!

Have been a AFOL for a few years now after getting the 10030 set and then started collecting Star Wars. I've recently decided to do a bit more Lego investing and have picked up a few sets. I've also stopped collecting Star Wars and am moving into the LOTR range.

Cheers

G

Hello. Welcome to the site. The 10030 Star Destroyer is also what got me back in LEGO sets.

• 3 months later...

Hello Everyone! I'm a bit of a rookie to the online scene of LEGO. So much so that I have only recently over the last few months started to sort all my bits. I have begun to notice that a lot of serous LEGO collectors support their hobby by buying and selling LEGO. I thought this sounded pretty awesome and have decided to sign up to this site and maybe start small and give it a go in time. Anyway guys awesome to be here! Any tips on buying from outside of the U.S.? Regards Quinn