Canadian Superstore - 20% Off all Superheroes and Ninjago

DLowe

Hey Canadians, just a heads up Canadian Superstore has ALL Superheroes and Ninjago on for 20% off.  This includes all new Superhero sets.  Not an amazing deal but if you're looking for some deals on the new sets this isn't bad.  Lego selection at my local store is poor but i imagine some might find lots to look at their respective stores.

Also my local store had a massive general toy clearance going on, shelves and shelves of random toy clearance.  Might be worth checking out!

have fun

• Like 1

I ignored the 20% off items and seeked out the 50% off stuff. You might have to price check it as it may show regular price on the shelf.

Before tax prices:

3930 Stephanie's Outdoor Bakery- $3.94

9489 Endor Rebel Trooper & Imperial Trooper Battle Pack- $7.94

9488 Elite Clone Trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack- $7.94

70001 Crawley

• Like 1

Mine was completely cleaned out of the good stuff. Only some Friends Karate Classes for $6.44 and some Cars Duplo. They did have a few 20% off Ninjago items, but nothing worth buying at this point. Bunch of Hero Factory stuff as well at 50%.  Pretty disappointing to say the least.

I ignored the 20% off items and seeked out the 50% off stuff. You might have to price check it as it may show regular price on the shelf.

Before tax prices:

3930 Stephanie's Outdoor Bakery- $3.94
9489 Endor Rebel Trooper & Imperial Trooper Battle Pack- $7.94
9488 Elite Clone Trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack- $7.94
70001 Crawley

Will have to take a look again today but I think both the superstores close to me have empty shelves.

Sent from my iPod touch using Brickpicker

I was finding that some of these clearance sets could be scattered anywhere in the toy section or clearance section. You might have to really scan the shelves.