Lululemon reselling sound familiar?

Thought this article was on point to us since it involves reselling. LEGO is not the only one banning resellers. 

I live in the city and there is a Lululemon store about 3 blocks from me. The retail prices are through the roof. The least expensive pair of basic men's workout shorts start at $59 and go up from there. I've seen 20-somethings with $500 worth of yoga clothing in the checkout line.

I thought this paragraph was noteworthy

The retailer changed its stance after a couple of weeks.

I suppose this is no different from any other high-demand item.  The same thing happens with Target's collaboration with high end clothing designers like Philip Lim 3.0, Missoni, etc.  Those collections sold out immediately, and the Missoni one even crashed Target servers...  And then it all went to Ebay.

I suppose this is no different from any other high-demand item. The same thing happens with Target's collaboration with high end clothing designers like Philip Lim 3.0, Missoni, etc. Those collections sold out immediately, and the Missoni one even crashed Target servers... And then it all went to Ebay.

I remember those. My wife got a few of the dresses then I told her she could sell them for triple, and off to eBay they went. Sold a bunch of mugs too.

I'm posting late, the warehouse sale was in Minneapolis over the weekend.  I got lucky and went to the sale last year b/c it was on Long Island, NY.  Lemme just say Lulu people are nuts, it's cult like.   People were buying garbage bags full of clothing.  I just bought 1-2 things for myself and flipped the rest, had to do a lot of research since I don't know it that well.  One pair of men's sweat pants, I bought for 6/$100 and sold for $100 each since it was discontinued.  But that was pure luck and not research.  You can flip most Lulu things when it is 50-75% off.

I'm posting late, the warehouse sale was in Minneapolis over the weekend. I got lucky and went to the sale last year b/c it was on Long Island, NY. Lemme just say Lulu people are nuts, it's cult like. People were buying garbage bags full of clothing. I just bought 1-2 things for myself and flipped the rest, had to do a lot of research since I don't know it that well. One pair of men's sweat pants, I bought for 6/$100 and sold for $100 each since it was discontinued. But that was pure luck and not research. You can flip most Lulu things when it is 50-75% off.

Lulu doesn't really have sales, just the rare outlet store or a warehouse sale (and there are some eccentric buyers at those). Great flipping potential though.

To Ed, Lulu is primarily west coast as it is based in Vancouver, BC though it has expanded significantly into the US and recently Europe. An interesting side effect is people now view yoga pants as everyday wear.

Ex astris, scientia.

Lulu doesn't really have sales, just the rare outlet store or a warehouse sale (and there are some eccentric buyers at those). Great flipping potential though.

To Ed, Lulu is primarily west coast as it is based in Vancouver, BC though it has expanded significantly into the US and recently Europe. An interesting side effect is people now view yoga pants as everyday wear.

Ex astris, scientia.

You mean pants like Rex's?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzh9koy7b1E

• Like 1