BLACK FRIDAY LEGO DEALS...THE REAL DEAL OR REALLY OVERRATED?

Ed Mack

Here is an article about BLACK FRIDAY LEGO DEALS that got thousands of views from LEGO fans and investors. Let's take a look...

Lego Black Friday 2012 Deals : Top Gift Ideals For Black Friday

Check Price Hottest Lego Toys Black Friday Deals & Get Great Deals for Lego Black Friday Deals More at TopBlackFridayGift.com

Lego Black Friday 2012 Deals

(PRWEB.COM) November 19, 2012

Shoppers will never find another amazing LEGO toy deal whole year round except on Black Friday. LEGO building sets, furniture sets and specialty themed sets are all on sale and as expect as much as 40% off on select toys this Black Friday 2012.

Check Price & Great Deals for Lego Toys Here:

http://www.topblackfridaygift.com/toysgift-black-friday-deals/

LEGO Black Friday 2012 deals are a tradition; almost every year LEGO never fails to empress building block adults and kids in the country as they whip up another bargain this 2012. Here are some of the bargains shoppers should expect:

I thought some of the deals at the LEGO store were OK. Enough of a deal that I went out at midnight and picked up $105 worth of stuff: 10230 at 20% off Star Wars Advent Calendar (50% off) Series 8 MiniFig of Santa (50% off) A couple of large baseplates (no sale price) I can't remember if I got anything else, but it was enough to get me over the $75 mark (for the free holiday PAB box) and the $100 mark for the free Winter/Christmas set (3300014). I also popped into Walmart and picked up 3 of the $15 sets (Duplo: 5748 and LEGO: 5749). Those will either be sold this coming week or given as gifts to my children. I can't decide yet.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday, whatever.

Hey kids, can you spell the word "Sucked"?

I'm serious, there wasn't a thing worth a dang to go through all that crazed bedlam of shopping for.

Heck, I just got some good deals the other 'average' day from doing some pricematching with Target!

(Which is something Target should do ALL year round, NOT just for the holidays. It would really increase their sales, I tell you what.)

Let's face the truth of it, Black Friday has become a joke really which is ridiculous. It just feels like yet another lame advertising excuse to get people in the door. From the abysmal lack of actual clearance sales or price cuts this year, I'm wondering just how much the after Christmas sales will be....

Ugh, I hate speaking so pessimistic, but unfortunately it's the way things are going it seems.

....Dang.

'Brick' Friday was overated IMO. However, I did get good deals on sets I happened to want/need at the time so it was advantageous for me. I wanted both the mini-Modulars and the red cargo train. Price point was excellent on both. Could I have received a better deal if I waited? Sure. The red cargo train has been on sale for much less since 'Brick' Friday. But....... Would I have been guaranteed to get one at the better sales prices had I waited? maybe....maybe not. That is an inherent risk of waiting. I've seen too many good sales announced only to find the sets were sold out because I was a minute too late in trying to get them. My gut tells me to jump on a sale when I see it and not wait for something better. Only because this is less risky, especially if I want to get a certain set that is in high demand. I've been burned too many times in the past because i waited. it may cost me more $$$ in the end but that's the price you have to pay to get what you want. I'm just not lucky enough as the majority of people here to snag those fantastic deals you all say you get. Such is my fate. I wish I could have your luck but it's just not meant to be.

• 3 months later...

Bump. I'm really late to this party but it came up in a forum search so I thought I would throw in my two cents. I thought Lego.com Brick Friday sales were nice. I picked up the SW advent calender limit and a bunch of CMF's at 50% off. Combine that with free shipping (convenience of not having to go to the Lego store on Black Friday), VIP rewards, and 10% off, a free holiday battlepack and I was a happy camper. I think it depends on what a person is hoping to see on sale. For me it was exactly what I wanted. While it could have been better, lots of sales can be better. I can appreciate Lego stores not having huge discounts. To me that means their business is doing well enough that they don't need to liquidate stock which in turns keeps them in business many years to come.

Bump.

I'm really late to this party but it came up in a forum search so I thought I would throw in my two cents.

I thought Lego.com Brick Friday sales were nice. I picked up the SW advent calender limit and a bunch of CMF's at 50% off. Combine that with free shipping (convenience of not having to go to the Lego store on Black Friday), VIP rewards, and 10% off, a free holiday battlepack and I was a happy camper. I think it depends on what a person is hoping to see on sale. For me it was exactly what I wanted.

While it could have been better, lots of sales can be better. I can appreciate Lego stores not having huge discounts. To me that means their business is doing well enough that they don't need to liquidate stock which in turns keeps them in business many years to come.

Darn, I must have missed the Santa vs Elves battlepack :D

Sorry, I just found calling the free holiday set a battlepack hillarious ;)