Bellatrix Minifig - Advice on parts of retired sets

bibious

Looking for some advice from you experts. Last Christmas when I was a noob I bought some Burrow sets (4840) and was trying to part them out. I sold some parts and make some profit but not as much as if I left the sets as a whole for a wait and hold strategy. Luckily I have 4 complete sets in sealed boxes so still have some upside. Enough of my rambling the question I have pertains to some of the parts I have remaining particularly the Bellatrix Mini Fig. This is currently going on eBay for about 20 bucks a pop; do you think this will continue to gain in value after the HP is completely gone or am at a peak and should look to sell now for the 20-23 mark? thanks in advance!

Bellatrix has lots of growing room. hold on too her. The whole 2010/2011 Harry Potter Line will do well over the years. Harry Potter is also a strong Christmas seller. The world supply of Bellatrix at Bricklink and ebay is pretty small. absurdly small numbers considering her popularity . i sell 1-2 Bellatrix a week at roughly $25-30 during the holidays, in 2011 I was selling her for $15 ish.