Superstore - Lego clearance.

imperial_peter

I have two superstores here in Regina and  I purchased 5 Geonosian cannons, 2  endor battle packs, a desert skiff and a clone/commando battle pack for 75% off. It was like 6.22 cdn for the cannon!!!! I thought they were 50% off at first then it took another 50% off at the till cause of the pink tickets on them (which came off with no problems!!!)  This was at my east store and have yet to see them go on sale at the north store. They have way more lego at the north store so i hope they put it on clearance soon. Im wasting to much gas .

Other lego is on sale at 50% off. Eagle and few others.   chima bags? not sure what they are but they were 75% off.

I think i spent $50. Awesome, Nothing better than getting a great deal on lego!!

Peter

I have quite a bit of PC points to use, Lego is better than groceries sometimes ;)  Unfortunately the Superstore is out of the way for me (too lazy haha).  I think last yr some folks were able to score some Catwoman, Cap Am etc there at great prices.  Hit or miss I guess.  Too bad they don't sell bigger sets/exclusives/modulars there or else their no tax events would be a good time to purchase sets that don't go on sale.   

I used my pc points to buy 3 3/4 black series when they were marked at 7.77 at my north superstore and im glad I did cause they were marked up to 12.99 the next week!! I am still waiting for my online pcpoints offers to show lego or Hasbro or something!! lol

and to Sandwraithx157 thanks for the redflagdeals. im gonna save a lot of gas checking it!! Do you know how often its updated? Who would post that lego on sale? the store? or the website?