My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here, order had moved from warehouse to shipped! ordered @ 3am thanks to the 1mo old feeding schedule.  

treehouse and hh still waiting for new stock.  Barricuda Bay, joined the email list.

having serious doubts about lego availability. Curious times...

I feel you! My 6 mo old has helped sourcing tremendously, scrolling on the phone feeding him keeps me awake. My only problem is I forget what I order and when stuff shows up my husband asks if I order it and the answer is usually, and honestly, “I don’t know”.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Legolassy said:

I feel you! My 6 mo old has helped sourcing tremendously, scrolling on the phone feeding him keeps me awake. My only problem is I forget what I order and when stuff shows up my husband asks if I order it and the answer is usually, and honestly, “I don’t know”.

that's funny and true..trying to keep track has been a challenge but necessary.  sounds like this should be in  the thread "You might be a Lego investor if..." :) 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Phil B said:

10277 amd 40411 delivered in (what looks to be) pristine condition. 3 day COVID quarantaine starts now so I can build on Sunday... Giddy

Impressed by your enthusiasm...for me I won't even entertain the idea of building it despite probably years of it being purchased, sold, re-purchased, and cycling thru backlog.

I am still anxiously awaiting for my Lego Shop at Home orders from early May: Razor Crest (Waiting for New Stock) and Slave 1 - 20th Anniversary Edition (Backordered). Maybe I'll be able to use the Buildable Mother's Day Card next year!

Razor Crest doesn’t come out until Sept 1.

As for my own order status:

Stranger Things house arrived today from LEGO Shop at Home. Sticker on it, placed over European (?) info.

1 hour ago, isawred said:

did anyone pre-order mario from target? I just got an email stating new release date july 8, arriving july 15! 

unsure if these will be a big hit but i’m going to stack a few 

with the news of all the extension sets and add-on and outfits for Mario...I've got a feeling that the main starter set will be over-produced to assure adequate supply of Marios to keep demand for the accessories continuing.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

with the news of all the extension sets and add-on and outfits for Mario...I've got a feeling that the main starter set will be over-produced to assure adequate supply of Marios to keep demand for the accessories continuing.

good point, I think that is the only way to get mario currently

received second email delayed to july 23.....  

I thought the first email strange but with target recently releasing other sets ahead of LEGO Shop at Home maybe this is the same.?.?

6 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

what does it mean when new sets I ordered on Ebay come in Amazon outer box (and not the re-purposed kind)? Labeling and tape match Amazon deliveries.

Some possibilities.

Someone was able to order the set cheaper on Amazon and sell it to you on Ebay for profit.

Someone used a stolen credit card to order on Amazon and sell it to you on Ebay.

Someone oversold on Ebay and didn't want to risk negative feedback so they took a loss and ordered it on Amazon for you.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, iahawks550 said:

Some possibilities.

Someone was able to order the set cheaper on Amazon and sell it to you on Ebay for profit.

Someone used a stolen credit card to order on Amazon and sell it to you on Ebay.

Someone oversold on Ebay and didn't want to risk negative feedback so they took a loss and ordered it on Amazon for you.

High positive and high number feedback seller ...there were 10 available (none anymore); price was 35% off a current set (never saw it that cheap on Amazon, I'm guessing)