My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone here ordered gift cards from Cardency before on EBay? I ordered some GCs on Jun 24th and expected delivery is Jul 1 - Jul 7 (so there's still time). Haven't had a shipping confirmation from them yet. I did mail them right after I purchased to see if I could get my orders combined and they were very fast in responding, but it's been 10 days since and no word from them on when my order ships. Should I reach out to them, or are they like SVM - slow but sure to ship?

What ever happened to those jabba sail barges? Order status update ?

Submitted a notification to eBay of Shipment Not Received (never received Shipped status)... now to wait the obligatory 4 days for Seller response. (Confident this was a stolen account.)

8 hours ago, woodyhtc said:

Yes, phil. I have ordered from them before. They are slow to ship with no tracking numbers which made me a little bit uneasy. But in the end all my gcs showed up on the last two days of the estimated delivery date.

Did you get an "Item Shipped" notification though? I didn't yet, and with the long weekend the earliest this will go out is July 5th, with a July 7th latest "expected delivery date". Or does the item just suddenly show up in the mail?

15 minutes ago, kris_1973 said:

Submitted a notification to eBay of Shipment Not Received (never received Shipped status)... now to wait the obligatory 4 days for Seller response. (Confident this was a stolen account.)

yeah did the same thing.  Definitely a stolen account... He's gotten a ton of bad feedback over the last couple of days too.  

• Like 1

UCS Tie Fighters from Walmart all shipped (none cancelled).

I signed up for a free trial of Shipping Pass. They are fedex overnighting all of the sets (ordered in lots of two). Will arrive tomorrow. I was actually more interested in Shipping Pass than the Lego sets. So far very impressed.

• Like 3

Anyone getting the run-around from target.com?  I ordered (2) of 60050 Train Station during their mid-June $10 off Lego coupon (on 2 separate orders, final price about $39 + tax w/ redcard).  Both have gotten the "sorry your order is delayed" email at least twice... now forecast for about the end of July.  More annoying because - for most of June anyway - they continued to be "in stock" on target.com, even after my orders were "delayed".  I wasted a good 15 minutes in online chat with target cust.service, about how unfair I thought it was that they continue to take new orders, and yet delay mine from 3 weeks ago... thought they might offer me a gift card or something for my hurt feelings... no luck.  Lately, the 60050 continues to pop up on target.com... a few at a time at $40.98 each... my guess is these are bashed up returns they are liquidating. So anyone else getting your 60050's delayed from target?

Same question for the Walmart 75095 UCS TIEs?  I placed 3 orders of (2).  The first 2 orders are still "processing". The 3rd order, I decided to take my 30 day free trial on ShippingPass... that order is on it's way.

6 minutes ago, Kenxxx said:

Anyone getting the run-around from target.com?  I ordered (2) of 60050 Train Station during their mid-June $10 off Lego coupon (on 2 separate orders, final price about $39 + tax w/ redcard).  Both have gotten the "sorry your order is delayed" email at least twice... now forecast for about the end of July.  More annoying because - for most of June anyway - they continued to be "in stock" on target.com, even after my orders were "delayed".  I wasted a good 15 minutes in online chat with target cust.service, about how unfair I thought it was that they continue to take new orders, and yet delay mine from 3 weeks ago... thought they might offer me a gift card or something for my hurt feelings... no luck.  Lately, the 60050 continues to pop up on target.com... a few at a time at $40.98 each... my guess is these are bashed up returns they are liquidating. So anyone else getting your 60050's delayed from target?

Same question for the Walmart 75095 UCS TIEs?  I placed 3 orders of (2).  The first 2 orders are still "processing". The 3rd order, I decided to take my 30 day free trial on ShippingPass... that order is on it's way.

When Target gets just a few items back instock it is just returns. I would avoid those. They resell returned items as new. Every time I have had the delayed message from Target the order never gets fulfilled.

I went the shipping pass route on the UCS Ties from Walmart as well. Obviously those get priority so I will be keeping the pass. Flipping the Ties already paid for a few years worth of the pass. I really think Walmart is onto a winner with this. Hopefully Target follows suit.

On July 10, 2016 at 11:25 AM, Kenxxx said:

Same for me! (And you'll see 2 other Brickpickers' same situation in the "UCS 75095" thread). I ordered one last Thursday, July 7th, during the FIRST round at $139, and it STILL shows as "Processing", even though site-to-store pickup date is tomorrow: Wednesday, July 13th. Maybe they're just extremely backlogged due to the massive amount of orders in a short time span??? They better not cancel! Especially because I could have ordered one again Friday, July 8th during the SECOND round. Or, if they ran out of stock, the least they can do is order more from LEGO and honor the $139 price, since they're currently available from LEGO direct...

Edited by Sharkfin182
Wrong date

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 0:25 PM, Kenxxx said:

When I originally ordered my 2x 75095s, it said the expected arrival was 18 Jul 16.  Mine are also still processing, but that doesn't mean they still won't be here by then.  I guess I should have also opted into the ShippingPass.

11 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

When I originally ordered my 2x 75095s, it said the expected arrival was 18 Jul 16.  Mine are also still processing, but that doesn't mean they still won't be here by then.  I guess I should have also opted into the ShippingPass.

All of my standard orders are on the way to the store and should be there between 7/11-7/13.

Walmart 75095 -

So I placed 3 orders for two each.

Order #1 - Ordered early in the day on 7/7/16... shortly after deal was 1st reported here - basic order of two on my Capital One card (still "Processing")

Order #2 - (an hour later) Applied for and paid with the Walmart CredCard to get $25 off the total. (just got notification: shipped in 2 boxes, due 7/18/16)

Order #3 - (the next day) Bought again with Walmart card + added free trial of ShippingPass (already arrived - both in 1 giant box)

• Like 1

On 7/10/2016 at 1:25 PM, Kenxxx said:

You can't even find 60050 on their website now. Wonder if they can't get anymore to sell at that low price?

1 minute ago, wolvergeek said:

You can't even find 60050 on their website now. Wonder if they can't get anymore to sell at that low price?

Yeah... if they get a few in, it will pop back up as "live" at $40.98, sell out quickly, then will look as if it "doesn't exist" again at target.  But as asharerin said, these are certainly open box / dented up returns.  Whether retiring or not, I'm assuming Target is done with this set, and I will never get my orders.

1 hour ago, dcdfan said:

Walmart, why are you sending the Tie fighters separately. I hope you're not planning on doing that will all of 'em. Seems like a waste to me...

Ugh...just received confirmation that my 2 are being shipped separately also :( Ordered a pair since someone had stated on the thread that if you ordered this way they would be shipped together in the LEGO Shipping box. Now I'm expecting the worst....

Edited by BrickStanley74

My walmart ties were ship to store, and they used fedex in 2 boxes to ship to the store. I was expecting thr worst, plus to have to deal with truly horrible site to store pickup at my walmart. Was pleasantly surprised to have a nice experience with the pickup (not my first order but it was my first nice experience with it) and got two mint boxes that were nicely packed by the walmart shippers. A lovely day...and then got two more from amazon.

2 hours ago, BrickStanley74 said:

Ugh...just received confirmation that my 2 are being shipped separately also :( Ordered a pair since someone had stated on the thread that if you ordered this way they would be shipped together in the LEGO Shipping box. Now I'm expecting the worst....

Half the reason i ordered two was they would come together in one box. Mine are coming in two boxes...

Half the reason i ordered two was they would come together in one box. Mine are coming in two boxes...

Yeah, most of my orders have shipped. Still waiting on a couple more notices but it looks like they're all coming individually. Delivery driver is gonna be pissed...