My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, emmers said:

My order looks to only be 1 shipment for both of my Tie Fighters. Walmart only gave me 1 tracking number. Fedex says 16 pound total weight of the package which I would guess to be about right for both. 

did you do site to store ?   i only did site to store TF pairs and all of my orders are also with a single tracking number weighing 16 lb.  i avoid paying 6.25% sales tax by doing site to store in nearby tax-free NH .  i also get to stop off here on the way for pickup:

?format=1000w

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cladner said:

did you do site to store ?   i only did site to store TF pairs and all of my orders are also with a single tracking number weighing 16 lb.  i avoid paying 6.25% sales tax by doing site to store in nearby tax-free NH .  i also get to stop off here on the way for pickup:

I had mine shipped to home. Seems like it's completely random what shipping technique you get. Mine also did not ship until today and was ordered in wave 1 if that matters.

I'm just hoping things arrive in ok shape. I tend to only order exclusives from Amazon and Target as they seem to send me better boxes much more often than Walmart. I figured the discount was well worth the risk. 

Don't sweat the box condition unless it's completely mangled. I can't speak for FBA sellers.

I've sold some very nice exclusives on eBay. I've had mint sets sit for weeks and distressed sets sell immediately, both at market rates. If it's a great set, buyers won't care too much about the box condition.

• Like 4

Don't sweat the box condition unless it's completely mangled. I can't speak for FBA sellers.

I've sold some very nice exclusives on eBay. I've had mint sets sit for weeks and distressed sets sell immediately, both at market rates. If it's a great set, buyers won't care too much about the box condition.

I pretty much agree that my fully disclosed damaged sets sell faster on EBay.

I have good ratings and good feedback too, so that might help.

• Like 2

TRU EBay strikes again!!!! Bought the Ecto 1-2 set a few days back. (50.99). Today they send me a cancelation notice saying I disagreed with their order details??!! What?? Might I add they still have them for sale on EBay as I write this. eBay asked if I would accept the cancelation. So I respond with the "NO" option.. As soon as I send the NO response I recieve the message "thank you for closing this case" . What just happened? How does TRU continue to collect revenue, hold it for half a week (or more) then send out mass refunds.  I already know the answer is $$ and they do BIG business in EBay, but I just don't get how they can't be at least held to a simple Ebay policy. Anybody else had a cancelation WHEN they still have item available for sale,or am I lucky?? 

Hmm, lots 'o WM Tie Fighter woes from others, sorry to hear.

3 sets of 2 each ordered on Friday came Monday (Fedex via USPS). Signed up for ShippingPass trial. All pairs came in Lego cases. Minor scrunch and crease on two, but nothing horrible. ShippingPass sure was fast.

Overall decent, but I'm skeptical about continuing to aim for cases in future. At least these Ties I'd imagine wouldn't come from a store retail shelf, as case ordering might avoid. I'd rather get a single in well padded box. Seems less conspicuous than 3 Lego branded cases (not worried about spouse) and no free packing for later (I don't use Lego case for resale shopping).

I guess I'll wait for Amazon batch - probably keep them all anyway.

My UCS TIE Fighters from Walmart shipped yesterday in separate packages by Fedex.  Since Fedex provides the dimensions I can see that they were sent in 28x20x7 boxes so hopefully there is some packing material in there and they survive the trip.

Edited by zskid00

2 hours ago, exciter1 said:

My Ties are ready for pick-up, but I won't be able to get them until Sunday.

both my walmart TIES are ready for pickup, and 2 have shipped form amazon.  not sure I need all 4, but will see what condition they show up in.  walmart is going to get the short stick if any are beat to hell...

First bad Amazon Warehouse experience I think I've had. Bought an Ewok Village using the 20% off coupon, it was between that and a Pet Shop. Brought it down to about $175. Box arrived today - got a completely thrashed Millennium Falcon instead. Zero chance I am getting the village I guess. :-( So waste of the coupon. Hope someone here snagged the Pet Shop.

First bad Amazon Warehouse experience I think I've had. Bought an Ewok Village using the 20% off coupon, it was between that and a Pet Shop. Brought it down to about $175. Box arrived today - got a completely thrashed Millennium Falcon instead. Zero chance I am getting the village I guess. :-( So waste of the coupon. Hope someone here snagged the Pet Shop.

Did you contact Amazon? That's unacceptable. They should do something to make it right.

Has anyone had luck getting some $$ back from Walmart on damaged Ties? Picked up mine today and it was shipped in a slightly larger box with no packing material. Not totally crumpled but there is some box damaged. I had to get back to work so I opened it after I left the store.

3 orders of 2 UCS Tie from walmart site to store all showed up in original cartons.  

2 of 3 all sets are mint.

1 carton looks like an elephant stepped on the side and the boxes were smooshed a little but seals intact so I kept them for now.

all 6 from this round and the 2 from the last round have 27R5 seal codes packed pretty much a year ago last week.

that is not fresh  - maybe these are slow sellers after all.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1

Got my Tie from Amazon today, even though the tracker on the Amazon website says it is still being processed.  Shipping container was badly damaged and so was the Tie box.  Creased, dented, and with a two inch hole in one corner.  Talking to Amazon support right now.

Edited by jaxman
  • Like 1