My order status

33 minutes ago, LegoAddict42 said:

It was all too good to be true - all cancelled by TRU. Didn't somebody say "I told you so?" In consolation, I popped into my nearby Meijer today and they had an Ezra's speeder bike that magically appeared on the shelf and it was marked down as clearance price of $9.99 - so that was okay.

I'm biting my tongue.

• Like 4

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

Makes me think they are working back the cancellations? I got in around 6:15am CST. My Paypal has still not been refunded, nor have I received any emails.

Maybe they go from highest order value to lowest ...... I placed mine around 9am EST, but only 2x 75040. Still alive :)

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Maybe they go from highest order value to lowest ...... I placed mine around 9am EST, but only 2x 75040. Still alive :)

Aaaaaaand .... I'm out too. Cancellation email received at 5:58pm EST. Off to the negative feedback section.

just got refund of my at-at so they must be processing batches of the same thing. looks like everything is being cancelled for me too then.

Perhaps that's why I haven't received a cancellation of my order from 7:39am CST for 1x for each: 75043, 75050, 75052, 75083.

I'll provide info either way.